$250 plus S&H for JUNK!

Discussion in 'Dice Influencing' started by Dave G Ct, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Dave G Ct, Mar 4, 2020

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Yes talking about the new & improved target detector.Yes this piece of junk is back flooding the dice channels. If you cannot figure out how your dice are landing and where then there is little hope for you.
    Can you imagine spending that money and then hear that screeching sound ? Can we all say " take a hike!"

2. von duck, Mar 4, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

Have you still got yours Dave, or did you pawn it off to somebody on E-bay? :)

3. lone irish digit, Mar 4, 2020

lone irish digit

This is Barney

Mr Guacamole, are you referring to the original Supperick's video advertising Mr Limeaways new and improved target detector or possibly other videos. The LID is in negotiations with the original Supperick, as we speak, to see if he will do video tossing dices expertly with our DI Skunkhat and DI Goatcoat in effort to boost sales of subject craps apparel...

Settingcanthurt likes this.
  4. Settingcanthurt, Mar 5, 2020

Settingcanthurt

Gonna improve my 7 throw with this video.

yacraps likes this.

5. Liman

Liman Member

is the device for a blind player? so he knows if his dice land where he intends them to land? cant someone just see where the dice land and know if they accomplished what they wanted?

on the street corners near me, they have the don't walk /walk symbols on a screen on busy intersections with lights, but they also have a beeping tone to let blind people know when its safe to cross the street.

isn't this product similar in that it beeps when the dice hit the target spot?
    why not just put a round paper circle and aim for it?

give you buddy a few beers and ask him to sit on that end and yell, hit! everytime you throw the dice onto the target.

sorry, I don't see the relevance of a device like this unless your vision is impaired severely.

6. Liman

Liman Member

someone tell me what Im missing. the dice, first, we don't know they were tossed from, but its obvious from that video that they fly all over the place after hitting the target, so what is the point? if this is showing how to improve dice control, I have a bridge Id like to sell the person that purchases that. no way no how that device helps someone throwing dice.
    I don't know what someone else sees in that that Im blind to.

lets do a sports analogy, since I now how much the di crowd loves to compare sports and di shooting.
    some kid wants to improve his accuracy throwing a football , so he hangs a tire from a tree limb and moves further and further back, pretends to take a hike, then moves around each time, then tosses.
    If he gets it thru the tire, hes sharpening his aim.

if you hit the target with the dice, what does it do for you? it isn't controlling dice, any person with the ability to see can see that clearly. Hitting a target with dice doesn't mean anything as far as outcomes of the dice.

yacraps likes this.

7. Liman

Liman Member

put a stack of chips on the pass line and aim for it, if you hit them, they will fall down , there, you hit your target.

Settingcanthurt likes this.
  8. von duck, Mar 5, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

Seems like you'd get a lot of heat, if you show up at the table with one of these? :confused:

9. TDVegas, Mar 5, 2020

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

It’s simply a means of recording a "good" location hit with a sound and count rather than someone simply seeing where it lands and recording it manually.

It's not neccessarily helping make someone a better player. Looks more like a convenience apparatus. You count your rolls and the target zone detector counts "good" hits.

I assume you could chalk out a landing zone and accomplish the same thing manually.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    yacraps likes this.
  10. Dave G Ct, Mar 7, 2020

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

That sound is aggravating. Don't forget the handy counter! Think that is new.

Reminder: This is the Dice Influencing section.