a great little story....

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Nov 28, 2020.

1. basicstrategy777, Nov 28, 2020

basicstrategy777

Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President-Elect and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead.

This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lot and found sixty 'Biden Harris' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more, fair way to approach this problem.

They voted for change...I gave it to them.I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

yacraps likes this.
  2. von duck, Dec 1, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

Bullshit Story. Would probably be illegal anyway. Besides, trump will win in a landslide, as soon as evidence of fraud is found. It will be shown that he received 99.44% of the vote. Even Biden voted for trump, that's how popoular he is. It is widely known, that trump is the greatest president since Obama. Didnt we have bet on this election? :) Cha-Ching!

lone irish digit likes this.
  3. MisterInside, Dec 1, 2020

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

The 60 unlucky employees better all be white males.

4. TDVegas, Dec 1, 2020

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Nothing has happened yet...he doesn’t need to fire anyone right now. He’s not even in office. You can’t do a preemptive firing based on something that hasn’t happened.

That would be akin to the dealer taking my pass line wager after the point was established...”because the 7 is coming”.

Nice satire, though.

Still hard to believe that a 78 year old Biden, with 40+ years of DC swamp history and some questionable political positions thru the 1970’s, 1980’s and 1990’s was actually able to beat Trump.

Even Obama had to laugh off some of Joe’s gaffes....just to stay sane.

Kind of tells ya how bad Trump fucked this up.