Autopilot

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by KokomoJoe4, Jan 28, 2020.

1. KokomoJoe4, Jan 28, 2020

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Doing an exam a couple of hours ago on a lady who is a Continental pilot, she told me that she just purchased a horse.

I remembered her telling me previously that like me, she has a pug. Every time I see her, I let her know some of the nonsense that goes on with my dog, and we have a laugh.

When I asked her what she named her horse, she told me autopilot, and a big smile crossed my face.

Hope our buddy JB is still seeing nothing but come out sevens and loads of box numbers he's on up above with Tom.

2. yacraps, Jan 28, 2020

yacraps

yacraps Member

Great post Koko..thank you for sharing that warm moment I enjoyed reading it .. I must tell yuh that every time I win a buy ,place or a come bet four weather it comes hard or easy I get a warm feeling when I say to myself 3 and a pimple ;)

3. KokomoJoe4, Jan 28, 2020

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

You're choking me up with that one my friend.

I was beaming when Phyllis told me her horses name, then I kept thinking about JB and his great style on this board.

Now you got me thinking about my old man. Every time I see that result, I hear him calling for it at the Sands. Great memories!

4. yacraps, Jan 28, 2020

yacraps

yacraps Member

He did have such style and there are other members here to that I have warm thoughts...I hope that it was a happy choke because thats how I meant it for sure

5. Grizzoola, Jan 28, 2020

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

OAP, KJ4, TDVegas, 7Out, and others made this board for me when I first started. My betting style is based on what I learned from these guys, & I'm happy w/ it. Back when, views of this site ran over 100 sometimes. Now, it's lucky it breaks 30.

6. TDVegas, Jan 28, 2020

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

I’m not sure if anyone here ever met JB (autopilot) other than Tomp and myself.

I can assure you that as nice and knowledgeable as he was here....he was the same in person. Genuine.

I sat down and played some bubble craps with him and we also went to the food court to grab a bite and chat. Can’t exactly remember what we talked about other than general conversation. Tomp was churning at the tables.

We went back to the table a little while later and Tomp was still going strong. Tom loved marathon sessions.

2 good guys. Truly. I think both are sorely missed here for their common sense approach to any and all subject matter regarding craps. Neither could be bullshitted and both loved the game. They also did not take themselves too seriously. Good company. I would say both reminded me of my own father in their wisdom and discussion.

Still bothers me that both suffered bad breaks with their health. They were both going strong prior.

if memory serves, they both met up downtown and Tomp secured rooms for them with his comps. I can’t remember if one or both wanted to see Red Rock....but they hopped in JB’s truck and rode up. As JB said when he called me as they entered....”just look for 2 old farts”. LOL. Classic.

Later on Tomp got awesome comps and made RR one of his regular stays.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  7. random_roller, Jan 28, 2020

random_roller

random_roller Member

I never had the good fortune to meet OAP or betwithelines in person. Their contribution and presence on this forum is greatly missed. Same goes for others who haven't posted here in a while, including 7uwin and Twelve4s, as well as a few more recent MIAs like tabletop123, edward-ky. Real life challenges can get in the way and priorities change. That's understandable. Regardless, it would be nice to once again hear from members who haven't posted here for a while.

8. lone irish digit, Jan 28, 2020

lone irish digit

Das ist Herr Max Planck

Ich habe so lange nicht mehr in diesem Forum gepostet, weil LIDs Zeitschaltgerät bei den Tornados im letzten Mai zerstört wurde. Ich stecke in einem gottverlassenen Ort namens Jersy fest, wo der Internetzugang lückenhaft ist. Ich weiß, dass der LID die Persönlichkeit von Captain Benton sehr vermisst, besonders seine Lebenslust.

9. KokomoJoe4, Jan 29, 2020

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Hey Grizz. I know you don't like the aggressive increases on the wins as much as I do, but I think that letting those come out winners sit, even more than one time, is a great way to give you a chance to win a bunch while risking only the original bet.

When you play multiple bets, are you going out on the Come or are you placing inside?

How frequently are you playing now that you live in Sin City?

yacraps and Mssthis1 like this.
  10. Grizzoola, Jan 29, 2020

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

Thanks, KJ4, always good to hear from you. OAP's one tactic of parlaying a come out win appealed to me & your advice helped, of course, esp. re: the advantage a PL player has on the come out.

I've settled on a mix of PL, Come, and Place betting, as follows: I'll always have money on the 6&8, whether either one is a point, a come, or a place. If the 6/8 are not the point, I will Place them. Always. If either one is the point, then the other will be a Place, & then I'll do a Come bet. I like to have 3 numbers in play.

There's a lot of scenarios in this play. Sometimes the 6 or 8 will be the point & the other a Come bet, with a Come bet on another number. I hope this makes sense. Craps play is as unique as the player. But, I do like the low HA bets.

Do I win w/ this "system"? Not yet, haha. That Devil shows at the worst time. But, I"ve been betting beyond the capability of my $100 buyins. Gotta cut back.

I cannot play as often as I'd like. I've been to Sunset a few times, but w/ my wheelchair, inability to stand for long, my sessions have been very short & tiring. And no, I will not play at a machine. Just me.

But, I'm glad where I am in Henderson, love it here. I enjoy reading about you guys' experiences, thoughts, etc. Keeps me connected, at least.

11. basicstrategy777, Jan 30, 2020

basicstrategy777

I like your method of play Grizz....I enjoyed your post......glad things are working out for you on the move.......good luck to you.....I 'see' a good win coming to you in the near future...above what you normally experience.....

yacraps, Grizzoola and KokomoJoe4 like this.
  12. KokomoJoe4, Jan 30, 2020

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Listen, if I get back out your way again soon, we have to actually meet up, not just talk about doing so. If we have to, we'll get a lift you can put in the chair to make it tall enough for you to see.

I suspect we might get lucky, and I don't mean with the ladies, not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

13. random_roller, Feb 1, 2020

random_roller

random_roller Member

In Detroit erzählen sie Witze über New Jersey.

yacraps likes this.
  14. lone irish digit, Feb 1, 2020

lone irish digit

Persönlichkeiten in Baden-Baden erzählen den Witzen über das neue Detroit ...

yacraps and KokomoJoe4 like this.
  15. random_roller, Feb 2, 2020

random_roller

random_roller Member

Sie sprechen von Autos.

16. basicstrategy777, Feb 2, 2020

basicstrategy777

fuckin' furaners

17. KokomoJoe4, Feb 2, 2020

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Nein Herr RR,

Herr LID spricht von einem Ort, der so gut ist, dass er ihn zweimal genannt hat.

yacraps likes this.
  18. yacraps, Feb 2, 2020

yacraps

yacraps Member

MisterInside likes this.
  19. MisterInside, Feb 2, 2020

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Between the German and the Doey/Don't math guys, I feel really ignorant this week. I wish that I could follow but I can't. I'm definitely too old for that Rosetta Stone stuff and they don't offer free German classes at the Senior Center.

upload_2020-2-2_10-40-3.png

20. yacraps, Feb 2, 2020

yacraps

yacraps Member

[email protected]#$king Inside..LOL

MisterInside likes this.