Bubble Craps and what you know about playing it

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by superricktoyou, Jul 3, 2019.

1. TDVegas, Jan 10, 2020

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

The bubble seems to bring out a lot more trackers than the table. I don't think there is anything to necessarily look for but I might do some up face tracking as it relates to the next out come. Just to fool around with it.

The interblock does not pop the dice like shoot to win when you press the button or the timer times out. It seems to just be a consistent vibration that starts and ends after 3-4 seconds.

yacraps likes this.
  2. TDVegas, Jan 11, 2020

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Interblock. Choppy yesterday. Best hand was the 2nd. 21 rolls. After that...not much. One 15 hand. I should have taken eagles eyes advice....one 20 hand and get out. LOL.
    Ended down a few.....short hands were mitigated by come bets. Guy next to me placing and hedging went from $190 to $0. Will never understand these hedge players hedging every wager. Might as well mail them a check. Just because the bubble screen makes it easy to do...doesn't mean you should.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    yacraps likes this.
  3. Mssthis1, Jan 11, 2020

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

FWIW: The interblock machines use a belt to run the vibrating table attached to a servo motor on the other end. Unless they have made recent changes this belt only lasts around 6 months and the table will noticeable vibrate less toward the belts end of life.

Since I only played the one here about 4 hours a week while it was installed I didn't play enough to figure out a way to exploit it other than betting more on the pass line since it seemed to toss more back to back numbers toward belt end of life, which would include co sevens after a seven out.

You can gather a lot of information from tracking and see why many systems don't work. Look at the hand starting at line 7 as an example, starts with a co 8. 9 rolls and only 3 paying box number hits. Rest were craps or co rolls. Hands like that destroy many system players over the long run and they happen much more often than people realize. .

yacraps and TDVegas like this.
  4. TDVegas, Jan 11, 2020

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

One of the guys next to me said the same thing....after a while the vibration becomes less and less. This is where a player might be able to see something with tracking. All you need is a very slight "non random" situation....and the potential is there to hit them hard.

No guarantees....but I have more faith in a machine screwing up, wearing out and giving me an opportunity than a human telling me "he can do this" with the dice.

One nice thing about this game is the guy lecturing everyone about how to hit the button, when to hit the button..."because it makes a difference"....is gone and likely would never play this version. No one to blame....LOL.

yacraps and Mssthis1 like this.
  5. von duck, Jan 12, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

By "trackers", you must mean those guys that arrived in boxcars, and sleep by the RR "Tracks". That's as good a name as any. How many quarters did you take with you? :)

6. yacraps, Jan 12, 2020

yacraps

yacraps Member

Great info... and post ;)