Buy some American rope...

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, May 23, 2019.

1. basicstrategy777, May 23, 2019

basicstrategy777

[​IMG]
    When a democrat appeals to you, remember this.....they are the party of death.....they kill baby's....they have killed virtually every city of which they are the ruling party....they kill your spirit.......they want to kill the constitution............they lie, steal, cheat, kill to achieve their objectives........don't ever forget the black prick.....he damn near did us in.....don't forget the reason you are fighting so hard....to save this country....don't forget.....especially when you see a smooth talking democrat.........he will kill you......don't forget.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    yacraps and JCinPA like this.
  2. von duck, May 23, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Trump is losing the court battles, its only a matter of time. Right or wrong, he losing. No problem, as long as he's not hiding anything. I can tell by how wonderful he is, that he would never do anything wrong, :) Congress DOES, have a constitutional authority, to oversee, the executive branch. :cool: Nancy is third in line for the Oval Office, sleep well. :D

lone irish digit likes this.
  3. basicstrategy777, May 23, 2019

basicstrategy777

Nowhere is that written in the constitution..........the Trumpster won't give them the sweat off his balls.........the whole show is really funny to watch....if it wasn't so sad..........they want so bad to get this guy,,,,,it is so, so obvious.....they have taken their eyes off the ball and not doing what is required to.help the American people..........do you approve how the congress is acting ?

yacraps likes this.
  4. von duck, May 23, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Do I approve of how congress is acting? :confused: No, I don't! And in many cases, I don't even approve of who they are. Who THEY are, is a reflection of who we, the American people are, as an aggregate. We are in big trouble, Trump can't save us, I don't think he can even save himself. The chaos in Washington, is very disquieting, and I don't see this this going anywhere good. It's hard to tell, what the future holds, and I have lost faith in it. We were too long complacent, and there will be a price for that, but I don't know what it will be. :cool:

5. JCinPA, May 23, 2019

JCinPA

JCinPA Member

6. basicstrategy777, Jun 4, 2019

basicstrategy777