cash-out vouchers for bubble craps

Discussion in 'Bankroll Management' started by dustedone, Nov 29, 2017.

1. DeMango, Nov 30, 2017

DeMango

DeMango Member

Anybody else thinking about a song by The Foundations back in 1970???

2. Mssthis1, Nov 30, 2017

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

The deposed leader of Nigeria told me he only wants a 10% cut of the money he passes through my checking account. That sounds like a better deal to me.

Onautopilot and rongarm10 like this.
  3. von duck, Dec 1, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

What's with the 30% to the house? In what way would the "house" be involved? What happens to the remaining 10%? :)

4. superrick, Dec 1, 2017

superrick

superrick Member

You see, James TDVegas has a job to do and that is to convince everyone to only play craps for the entertainment of the game nobody should be playing to win!

The above quote is Butter Cups he should never be allowed to gamble because he only gambles for the entertainment and does nothing to improve hiss gamble!

5. dustedone, Dec 1, 2017

dustedone

dustedone Member

Best contact Dr Phil if your being catfished by a Nigerian

6. dustedone, Dec 1, 2017

dustedone

dustedone Member

I would be the house. The house sets the rules. The other ten would be bonuses and incentives aimed at you. So a 40 / 60 split on profits

7. Liman

Liman Member

once again, why do you need someone to bankroll such aprofitable adventure, put up the money yourself and not have to give up that 40%. why?

rongarm10 and yacraps like this.
  8. dustedone, Dec 1, 2017

dustedone

dustedone Member

For me, there are only some many hours I can play in a day. As for the 30+%, I am one that believes that education is to be paid for but not w/ tax payers money. What about you, ready to sell your soul?

9. Liman

Liman Member

ok, so now let me get this straight.

your strategy earns 1000 dollar per hour as you posted, but you don't have enough hours in a day?

how many hours do you need to become rich with that?

sounds more like to me, you are trying to dupe someone into paying for you addiction.

and whats this sell my soul shit......answer the fucking question like someone with a set, make it clear, explain why to this board and its members at 1000 per hour you don't have enough time in the day. that in itself seems unexplicable to me.
    theres no reason to work another job if you can earn 1000 dollar per hour.

so how bout just a straight forward answer, people should pay for an education, what bull dingy.

Look. Ill help you out, obviously you are trolling for some sucker,some absolute moron who lives in a cave to advance you some money, so I will try to help you out and get some quick money.

there is a 50 million dollar fund in an eastern African country Im not at lilberty to disclose right now.
    In order for me to get the bank in that country to release the funds, I need 164 thousand dollars to pay legal , bank, and government fees.
    heres the deal for you dustedone, you put up the 164 thousand in cash, Ill have an agent pick it up from the address you email to me.
    for that, tiny investment, I will split the 50 million dollars with you, right down the middle, you get 25 million, I get 25 million.
    let me know when you can raise the cash, the time is limited to get the funds before the govt keeps them

Pressit and yacraps like this.
  10. von duck, Dec 1, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

Let's see, $1000 an hour x .40 = $400 an hour, ok , so what about insurance, which might come in handy if we're caught, vacation, and a company car? :)

11. von duck, Dec 1, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

Very well "worded" post SR. :)

rongarm10 likes this.
  12. dustedone, Dec 2, 2017

dustedone

dustedone Member

Gee snowflake, I know the con "the prisoner" and it s many forms. Even Steve Martin made a little know movie about it, and it is not Duty Rotten Scoundrels.

I think I have thanked you in the past because of.a.statement you made put me on to this strategy. Would I have done it w/out your input?; most likely "YES"!

But, even though I was using a very small part of this strategy in my old style of playing craps, I may have not had this major breakthrough w/out being part of this forum.

I realize your need to question what you don t understand...but I don t understand what question you are wanting answered???

I stated before, "I know.where my comfort zone is for losing, just haven t set a limit for winning".

As for this thread, I all ready have a trustworthy crew working the tables; maybe in a town near.you.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    Pressit likes this.
  13. dustedone, Dec 2, 2017

dustedone

dustedone Member

All contracts are surely negotiable w/ the house.

14. Mssthis1, Dec 2, 2017

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

You obviously aren't from around here. This is how we catfish.

$1000 an hour in your currency is nothing. I have a 25 trillion dollar bill in Zimbabwe currency and it won't even buy a loaf of bread in the states.

yacraps likes this.

15. Liman

Liman Member

its greats, I love the snowflake remark, trust me, Im more like a blizzard, but call me whatever you want if it makes you happy, it doesn't change the point that you make zero sense and present here with nothing more than a bullshit scam offer. any winning system doesn't need financial backing, plain, simple common sense. If you were confined to a wheelchair paraplegic with no use of hands, Id understand the reason for someone else.

yacraps likes this.
  16. dustedone, Dec 2, 2017

dustedone

dustedone Member

Reread post number one. I am not offering. It is as "what if" an offer arose for bubble craps

Keep up the great work here on this platform

17. dustedone, Dec 2, 2017

dustedone

dustedone Member

Liman, I know your from NY so hold on for this one.

There are many different ways to make a pizza. Just because you like pizza you feel that you should get a free Domino s franchise?

A franchise is a highly structured organization w/ regards to offering a consist product or service.

As a franchise offer what level o f commitment would one be willing to pony up. I got your answer, it was a buck. So good luck w/ that

18. TDVegas, Dec 2, 2017

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

$100,000....held in joint escrow until winning strategy shown to be proven.

yacraps likes this.
  19. dustedone, Dec 2, 2017

dustedone

dustedone Member

Now that is a,reasonable offer, much better than a $1.50.

20. TDVegas, Dec 2, 2017

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

I figure between here and Reno 50-60 bubbles. Then I make my way east. I should be able to recoup the 100k without heat.

Then again...there is a caveat. If you start selling this to multiple people, there is greater risk of early shut down.

yacraps likes this.