Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Dice Influencing' started by yacraps, Jan 3, 2020.
I've heard of little Joe, this must be big Joe some coin made here
Wish you could see dice landing!
A coupla observations:
1. Game moved slower than molasses.
2. Where were the hardway betters? I think there were five hard ways called.
3. There was no excitement at the table; stayed mostly empty.
4. Where were the come betters? Placing bets was the strategy for everyone
5. No field bets thank goodness; they weren't all that dumb.
The players were mostly mediocre. Not much pressing, not much excitement; however a good example of a great roll wasted by marginal players.
He had two off the table rolls, so, his toss probably not that great. Go back and study the stick, you might be able to figure out how close the dice stopped to each other. I counted about 30 rolls, anything prior would be hearsay, and subject to error. The players did seem, oddly restrained?
So, what was your bottom line this week, you and the boys.
I fly out tomorrow. I will have about 8 free hours in 4 days after I land....i will let you know.
OK, we'll be standing by, don't tease us now.
I have several unreported trips, but I'm going to hold back on the results, lest, TD, might accuse me of "gaming" the casino, by using their own "picks" I mean ("fix"), against them.
Looks like it's gonna be another sleepless night, for you TD. Cha-Ching!