congrats to my brooklyn born long time friend

Discussion in 'Craps Stories & Trip Reports' started by Liman, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Liman

Liman Member

I told him to join this site, lets see if he does, hes not an internet joining type, but Id like him to post some details of his great sessions in PA over the weekend.

he played simple easy peasy, (I taught him how to play)
    he took one pass line, full odds, (3-5 times odds, whatever he was comfy with), and one or two come bets with odds.
    I also told him of my stupidtitions, about when the 4. or 10 was the point, to buy the opposite for 26 bucks, and he told me he had a run of at least 8 or 9 10s within the 4 or 5 points the shooter hit.
    He had it up to 100 when the shooter 7'd out.

he was on many 15-20 minute rolls, he was super thrilled with a great weekend of gambling, making money almost each time he bought in.

came home with over 2300 in extra cash. He wasn't comped for rooms, nor did he get much food comps, but he didn't care. He did some back on roulette, not sure how much, but he netted a bit over 2300 when all was said and done. Im proud of him, he was a good student, hehehehehe........I hope he joins, I just love to hear about people I know winning

(he played both at sands Bethlehem and Mohegan sun, just not sure when or what times)

not sure if the 2300 was after room and food charges, but a great win

Mssthis1 likes this.
  2. random_roller, Apr 10, 2018

random_roller

random_roller Member

Nice win for your friend. Sounds like he was playing at the craps table during a good run. Just remind him it doesn't always happen that way, lol.

3. Liman

Liman Member

not sure if he pussied out and wont join.

he read some of this board, not sure why he hasn't joined or chimed in.