CRAPS- Seven pays Even Money- Patent Pending

Discussion in 'Advanced Craps' started by SevenOut, May 17, 2018 at 8:32 AM.

1. SevenOut

SevenOut Member

Ah yes... you argumentative gamblers. You missed the new Craps Patent Pending game to be offered in the none too distant future: SEVEN'S PAY EVEN MONEY in this Patent Pending change how Craps may be available in some markets.

Now, not to be discouraging to those who favor today's perfected Craps Layout, another is being Beta Tested as I type. Being privy to the discussion, it is an interesting concept of how we feel, think and try to understand just the current Craps Layout. This Patent is no different and will also be simple and at the same time, frustrating.

Considering we all like to play against the ignorance of most, I will be coy about undressing this new Patent in the works. But... I am free to disclose whatever and whenever I find appropriate to anyone, anywhere at anytime.

If you want to actually engage in Craps Forum conversation, concerning this new Craps concept... give it some thought. How can a SEVEN be an EVEN MONEY WAGER? It is as simple as... well Dice Outcomes.

If no one wishes to go on any further than this introduction, fine. There are other sites to go. After viewing other Gaming Sites... the Craps Forum is now the FIRST to even offer one, very big... clue. Even Money Seven's. It is now yours to figure it out and I will monitor input as to interest.

Your clue is yours to work with. Anyone who can work this out in pieces or whole, I will be more than willing to offer encouragement towards correct assumptions and go from there.

Mssthis1 likes this.

2. SevenOut

SevenOut Member

If I were a Dice Influencer, Dice Setter or a Dice Chucker... everything you consider the norm today will be turned upside down and even encouraged.

3. KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

I have been playing the DC here and there and have also discovered this patented wager.

Wish the damn thing paid on every seven seen. There seem to be some sevens that not only do not pay, but cost me the wager made. :eek:

WTF? :mad:

4. DeMango

DeMango Member

Well I should post something, so I can be notified, in case something of value actually gets posted!

5. von duck

von duck Member

I'll post something shortly. :) Just for you.

Last edited: May 17, 2018 at 5:50 PM

6. James Hall

James Hall Member

You are going to post something?
    My gawd are you nuts? Somebody might post something
    you disagree with , what then?
    Well OK but keep your finger poised over the
    ignore / poof button , you might see something
    that could scar you for life
    "Oh my gawd the horror , the horror"
    "POOF"

7. von duck