Dice Related Topic #2: The 'Fool from Kansas' really likes me.....

Discussion in 'Advanced Craps' started by KokomoJoe4, Oct 2, 2021.

1. KokomoJoe4, Oct 2, 2021

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

I will preface that title with "not that there's anything wrong with that" and then state secondly that neither the Fool nor I "like" men.

Linaway and I have had quite a few phone discussions over the years. To try to get to the desired topic of discussion, here I go, this time OUT of the so-called DI sub-board.

I have stated that while it is far from perfect, I am happy with my chosen "method of play", and that this "method" is NOT based in my use of dice speak and what is my FAVORITE Wizard-related topic, yes, Dice Heirarchy ---> a fucking brilliant concept swimming in the truth about dice.

We play craps using dice.

We attempt to win money playing craps.

I have told the fool that my shooting has improved "a good bit" since learning his material on dice, and have very recently told him that, I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR MATERIAL WHEN I PLAY.

I mentioned that the only thing that I could think to do here will be when shooting:

(1) acclimate my set to the table, hopefully getting on a good roll the first time.
    (2) place or buy what is seen to show, especially if outcomes are heavy in G2. I need to note that THIS is exactly where my play will be different ---. maybe I'll be on P/odds AND a couple other numbers. NOT just one bet when shooting. BUT just one bet on all others.

(3) What the hell? I'm going to do it.

The Wizard has advised me that before I next go in to play, to give him a call and that he will "help" me find and work on a "way to use his material when at play."

I will ALWAYS be truthful about my results, and will post here in this thread if/when/as I play. Just not sure how soon I will next play. Also, I'll want to/hope to see "good" results more often than not, obviously.

From my history: V6 fives and nines, HW 8's and 9's, H6 sets still a work in progress. We can no doubt find several specific sets in all three of those G1 axial arrays, each with four specific arrays.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
    yacraps likes this.
  2. MKEroller, Oct 3, 2021

MKEroller

MKEroller Member

Agreed and while the truth is nothing is perfect, having a guide to acclimate to the table, dice, and shooter is the premise of Hierarchy (Whars the 7). Hierarchy can be successfully applied on any shooter, at any table, and with any bowl of 5. Someone constantly applying the same strategy every session will not be successful every session because a system is betting, hierarchy is not. ROI aside, that’s reason enough for me to follow the dice first, knowing “Whars the 7” before I bet.

From my history when I’m lucky enough to be at a table with 1 dominant seven I harbor that 7 in the tossing plain. With these conditions it’s been validating to see other players having successful tosses accidentally or intentionally setting in the same axial. 2 dominant 7s isn’t as clear cut. Evenly distributed 7’s is worse yet and usually a lay the point table.

Flavor of the day systems, schemes, strategies, and you-tubers come and go but the one thing that doesn’t change is the dice. So for me having this hierarchical guide to play the table has proven to be a superior tool in preventing me from being played by the table.

yacraps and KokomoJoe4 like this.
  3. KokomoJoe4, Oct 3, 2021

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Great post MKE! Makes perfect sense to me.

Especially if WE SEE that one particular seven is showing, then set that seven in the tossing plane because we know that dice go off axis.

yacraps and MKEroller like this.
  4. twodicebilly, Oct 3, 2021

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

mk

That has been the base of my play for a number of years now. That is why for me
    it makes more sense to find a set that works with my shot today, than it was trying to
    dictate to the table and the dice in play what my shot results should be.

For me using an inline shot makes it much easier to see what your shot is doing and what
    set change will help.

Good post

Dicesetter

yacraps, KokomoJoe4 and MKEroller like this.
  5. Dave G Ct, Oct 3, 2021

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

KoKo

.This new approach of yours is quite a departure from " One Come Bet" let's travel. Can't wait to hear what follows!

6. KokomoJoe4, Oct 3, 2021

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Correct. regular play is ONE bet, EITHER P or C and odds. Occasionally a couple of DC's if playing the "other" way.

NOW, ONLY when I'm shooting, I'm going to add at least one and maybe two "other" bets (likely place or buy).

I'm thinking that, if shooting well, make some hits on "other" numbers. Almost like "most other craps players", although ONLY when I'm the shooter.

yacraps likes this.
  7. Dave G Ct, Oct 3, 2021

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

KoKo
    Of course now that you feel DI has some promise.Really my approach is also one bet on RR' s which is totally different from when I am shooting.Good luck!

8. KokomoJoe4, Oct 3, 2021

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

I have no belief in DI.

I am simply going to TRY to use the Wizard's "stuff" to the "best of my ability" when shooting. Neither he nor I believe in the "idea" of DI, but he does and I will try to use what we know about dice to get "better results when at play."

Might "sound" like DI but is NOT DI.

yacraps likes this.
  9. Dave G Ct, Oct 3, 2021

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Well we will look forward to your results!

yacraps and KokomoJoe4 like this.
  10. lone irish digit, Oct 3, 2021

lone irish digit

Although it is random using dice speak is wonderful. Here's clip of wizard of Wichita explaining how dice speak can help your game.

yacraps likes this.
  11. KokomoJoe4, Oct 3, 2021

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

By wonderful, he means ALL G2 results and ZERO sevens !!!!!!

yacraps likes this.
  12. Dave G Ct, Oct 3, 2021

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

LID

Knew robes would be involved. Lol

lone irish digit and FredP like this.
  13. Dave G Ct, Oct 3, 2021

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Don't know Dice Speak but are we talking about a current number dictating a future outcome? Goes against game being random

FredP likes this.
  14. yacraps, Oct 3, 2021

yacraps

yacraps Member

wheres the shark

lone irish digit likes this.
  15. KokomoJoe4, Oct 5, 2021

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Thanks MKE. I should have known this, but I NEVER bothered even trying to apply things this way, which is OBVIOUSLY the way to do things.

Thanks much and next time in, the first thing I'm doing is USING what I see at outcomes instead of just "observing" it.

I agree this should make me a more successful player, which of course is measured by + $$$ and - $$$.

yacraps and MKEroller like this.
  16. Linaway, Oct 9, 2021

Linaway

Linaway Member

I rarely com to this swamp for the venomous snakes that crawl in it. I believe the species are called Maladroit Mathites. Yet there are some here that apparently are immune to their bites.
    I would like to think that those in this thread are fine people for I have dealt with them for years and ultimately we became good friends. I see Dave was even responding in a proper manner. I applaud you Dave.
    I came, I saw and want to thank those of you that knows what they are talking about. Unfortunately most are inept. I would do a post or two showing these snakes how dice actually work. But those here cannot function without a computer loaded with programs with inappropriate, inadequate and incorrect information. Should they have a rod shoved up their backside and spun in CW OR CCW rotations they still would be clueless about the axis they were in and impervious to the rod. However that rod surely would keep them on axis, ya think?

yacraps likes this.
  17. Linaway, Oct 9, 2021

Linaway

Linaway Member

Beware Dave, you shouldn't condemn anything you know nothing about, just like Thom Morgan doesn't for he thinks his handle is LID OR IS IT LIP. He is so confused after Heavy has mistreated him.

yacraps likes this.

18. Linaway

Linaway Member

Dave you possibly could have better knowledge of Dice, but I get the feeling you are like the rest of the Top Number Junkies. The reason why you or they will never be able to read the dice anywhere on the table, know what to do with them.

Uncle Sugar had me for 4 years as a radio operator using Morse code. Deaf folks read lips or even sign language. There is no end to ways different people can communicate. Spent over 3 decades in a test lab and learned a number of tooling languages there as well as lab test language.

As for predicting an outcome with dice, piece of cake if you know and understand Dice Properties. How many of you top number junkies have your bets on the table before you know how the dice are going to behave in the hands of the current shooter, yet you do it because some moron said their system would work. Yet you call Koko and me names

FYI I have students that can in a high percentage predict what group the next outcome will be in. Koko can even do it. You cannot because you drank too much of Heavy's kool aid. They can do this anywhere from 67 to 75% accuracy and many times 100% of the time by the number. Spend more time learning Dice Properties and less time making wise cracks to entertain those like you and you too could read the dice and even learn their language of Dice Speak. Get a real life.

yacraps likes this.

19. FredP

FredP Member

Get a real life? Stop reading von duck’s posts to Fred P.

20. Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Linaway. As MP would say " Don't base your play on " what the table gives you" Instead dictate the outcomes to the table!