Donald......How do you sleep at nite, so many hate you

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Dec 7, 2019.

1. basicstrategy777, Dec 27, 2019

basicstrategy777

fuck you

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    yacraps likes this.
  2. twodicebilly, Dec 27, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

you and I and many others see everything through the lens of what this country has offered
    to us and what we have been able to do in it......
    We also think that had the country been controlled by people like the current bunch of dems,
    none of that would have been possible....I think that is a true statement and in fact if they were around
    at the founding we would not have a country.

But if what we feel is true is really true, we should not have to tie ourselves to a guy like Trump in order
    for that to be seen, and if the kind of guy Trump really takes away from others seeing what you
    and I see and think... we are all worse for that, because when he is gone..... all the gains we have made
    will be taken away because people will vote another way to make up for the Trump support, just like Obama
    was voted into office only because he was black only to show we were not racist.

I dont know for sure if I ever have seen a guy with more potential than Trump, but also never seen a guy so
    unsure of himself that he has to react at every slight...….not many agreed with Ike on his plan in Europe
    yet he managed to get it off the ground by not insulting every other general that opposed him, and making
    a case for his approach.....If you dont agree with Trump, you are an enemy...…….silly

TDB

3. von duck, Dec 27, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

:) And "charming too. Dumb and charming.

4. yacraps, Dec 27, 2019

yacraps

yacraps Member

5. basicstrategy777, Dec 28, 2019

basicstrategy777

you just don't understand.

For Trump to get elected and for Trump to have survived this long and beat back his many foes, he had to be as he is. No other personality would have been elected and survived this onslaught. You are thinking old school. Rules and decoirum and tradition and forgiveness........this is all out the window today.....today it is a question of survival of the fitest....everything is in the open....their is no hidden agenda......it is killed or be killed......being shot in the back and doublecrossing your friend or enemy is par for the course......

What you continue to not understand is that the only personality that could have been elected and remain standing today is the Trump personality......the new rule is there is no rules.....no matter what he says...what he does....is totally accepted by his base because they understand what i say is true.......look at the kavenaugh hearing....look at the impeachment process......and you want a goody 2 shoes in there that says nice things and doesn't offend anyone ?........he will be eatten up in a new york minute......

I believe civility will return to America but it will take a long, long time....a long time to not only drain the swamp but draiin the bad thoughts put in or 'educated' kids heads.....they see thru a lens fogged up with bad things....it will take time to clean this lens so they can see clearly......we are at the beginning of this cleaning up process.....Trump is at the front leading this massive undertaking......and you criticize him because of little nickle dime bullshit that doesn't amount to a hill of beans.......you do not see the big picture....you are focusing on the wrong thing......you want to take down the one man that can , probably, save the world and make it a better place.......you need to widen your lens and clear it up a little more.......you need to see better........you are aiming at the wrong target.

yacraps likes this.
  6. twodicebilly, Dec 28, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Well your just going to have to wait and see, then you
    will understand.

TDB

7. basicstrategy777, Dec 28, 2019

basicstrategy777

what i will understand is what happens......it will continue to get better or it will rot from within.....most civilizations last , on average, 250 years......figure it out....777

MisterInside and yacraps like this.
  8. twodicebilly, Dec 28, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

I agree with that, we have already crossed the point of
    no return here......I think Trump will make that happen
    faster than it had to.

tdb

9. basicstrategy777, Dec 30, 2019

basicstrategy777

10. MisterInside, Dec 30, 2019

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Absolutely but unfortunately true. There will be many reasons for it, but the breakdown of the family unit, immorality and turning away from religion will be on the top of the list.

Somebody once said that America is great because it is good. We are quickly losing that.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.
  11. basicstrategy777, Dec 30, 2019

basicstrategy777

I guess we need to hit bottom.......there are no atheists in foxholes............777

yacraps likes this.
  12. basicstrategy777, Dec 30, 2019

basicstrategy777

yacraps likes this.
  13. von duck, Dec 30, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Wow! That's really something BS, petitioning to have cases "reopened". Be sure to chime-in, and tell us the new status of any case that gets resolved. Let's see now, 16 cases reopened in two months, of 350,000 to be resolved. So, about 40,000 months, will be needed to reopen all 350K cases, so, we can expect to be shed of these people, in about 3000 or so, years? Great, it's the very first thing we need to do.:rolleyes:
    I happen to know one these people personally, and I believe that these are the most difficult cases to resolve, in a fair manner. Many of these people have children and spouses, that ARE American citizens, and so, would be very difficult cases, with a lot of tentacles. Not much chance of a deportation, with most of these cases. You might be creating, more and bigger problems, than you solve. :cool:

14. basicstrategy777, Dec 31, 2019

basicstrategy777

fuck fair, fuck difficult, fuck tenticles.....they break the law they pay....there are no difficult cases....the law is clear.....you remember laws...right ?......no mercy....and fuck the person you know personally.....tell me his name and i'll put him in front of the list.....and anybody else you know.....I hope trump gets rid of every last one....we don't need them here....they drain our resources.... resources we desparately need for OUR people, not illegals.......BTW, that my new new year resolution......." fuck fair"............that's one of the problems with this country....we are too fair, fuck difficult, fuck tenticles......if we were more of a prick the whole country would be better off.....glad we have a king prick in charge.......we get rid of the non-producing, illegal, criminal riff-raff and we are going to fly......we become more fair when the job is done.....and we need more death penalties....lotta people need body organs........happy new year.

yacraps likes this.
  15. yacraps, Dec 31, 2019

yacraps

yacraps Member

LOl..LOL...I love it Happy and prosperous New Year to you 777s..I knew that hip operation would get you to feeling your oats...next spring who knows maybe around of golf ;)

basicstrategy777 likes this.
  16. basicstrategy777, Dec 31, 2019

basicstrategy777

Ya-Ya.....you never fail me.......and a happy, healthy new year to you and those you love......I can only dream of a round of golf, but that would be a grand thing....and definately do-able...I believe......take care pal...and good luck at the tables.

yacraps likes this.