Easy Money Baby!

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Night Attack, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Night Attack, Jul 18, 2021

Night Attack

Night Attack Member

I know it may be a bit early to talk NFL but never too early to bet on NFL.

I made this bet the other day for $50 which was a bonus bet offer from one of the online sports books I use. That means should it win the winnings will exclude the bonus bet amount of $50.

+565 (for $100) for a 4 leg multi for these teams to win their division. Last season's conference game teams as it turns out.

Kansa City
    Buffalo
    Tampa Bay
    Greenbay

Other than injuries and the Rodgers situation in Greenbay what could go wrong?
    Easy money baby!

yacraps and MisterInside like this.
  2. yacraps, Aug 5, 2021

yacraps

yacraps Member

hey easy money that bet is looking good I like it and will be rooting it in for yuh ...can I ask you a favor bet a little more on it and become a real billionaire then adopt me so I can meet your neighbor girls you keep posting pictures of welcoming members back to the board :) I think you have a great bet here good luck Nightman ;)

Night Attack likes this.
  3. Night Attack, Aug 5, 2021

Night Attack

Night Attack Member

IMG_0578.JPG IMG_0578.JPG IMG_0578.JPG
    You know there's a good bet in every game and all you got to do is find it. I'll post some picks here throughout the season to show how easy it is. Thanks and good to see you posting again. Welcome back yaya.

yacraps likes this.
  4. yacraps, Aug 5, 2021

yacraps

yacraps Member

[email protected]#$king Night Attack LOL..thank you sir love your neighbors ;)...Night man totally agree with your post the !st year Pete Carrol coached the Sea Hawks the NFC west stunked I threw a Ben on them to win the NFC west conference and got back 5 Bens its been so long I think they won the conference with a 7-9 record Carrol was always about defense and the offenses sucked in the west that year so at 4 to 1 I took a shot

Night Attack likes this.
  5. Night Attack, Aug 5, 2021

Night Attack

Night Attack Member

I remember that season. It took some balls to make that bet for a Benjamin. Congrats and very smart to bet in a division that you know something about.

They say that a lot of the sharps out there bet specific divisions or conferences (in college) instead of spreading it out across the country. That's why when Random Roller talks about the Big 10 or rails runner talks about the AFC North, I pay attention.

yacraps likes this.
  6. Night Attack, Aug 5, 2021

Night Attack

Night Attack Member

PS those neighbours pay trips in three card poker.

yacraps likes this.
  7. twodicebilly, Aug 6, 2021

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

night attack

You know there's a good bet in every game and all you got to do is find it. I'll post some picks here throughout the season to show how easy it is.

I think that is true, well said, however i would appreciate that you not show pictures of my fishing
    partner....................three times

dicesetter

Night Attack and yacraps like this.