He spent 13 hours at the table!

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by Craps Poopshoot, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Craps Poopshoot, Nov 26, 2020

Craps Poopshoot

So here is a story - I hope you all appreciate what I am going to tell you.

Mr. P, as I will call him, is a professional gambler who plays Dice (Craps) as the main part of his gambling income along with some sharp sports betting, meaning he handicaps his plays. Overall he does extremely well, making as much as a $36/hour job would pay.

Mr. P knows that the average roll of the dice is about 5 rolls, so he REGRESSES/TAKES-DOWN his bets that he has on the table after 5 rolls where he has pressed up prior to the regression/take-down. Mr. P knows that the tables can trend hot or cold, or be choppy - no trend. He knows to play to what the trend is... "The trend is your friend till the end". Mr. P avoid any center table bets and bonus bets, he knows those are bad bets.

Mr. P comes to the $10 table with about $5,000, and buys in for $1000. He will dig in at the hook and order water or coffee. He is on a winning session streak, 14 winning sessions in a row.

So, in this story, Mr. P comes to the table and immediately is $200 down. He grinds for hours, at one time down as much as $600 then recovering a few hundred but still shy of his original buy-in. 12 hours go buy and he is about to call his session a loss, ending his winning streak, cause he is tired and he has been standing there without sitting when this Asian lady comes to the table and ask him, "How to play this game" cause she says she sees him there so long.

He first thinks to blow off the lady, but she is cute so he entertains her question with some basic play ideas, then she buys in. She makes a few bets and loses, asks more questions. Suddenly she is passed the dice, and she is like "No, I no shoot" but Mr. P tells her to shoot the damn dice. Reluctantly she picks up the dice and shoots:

She has a 42 roll.

Mr. P recovers all of his losses and makes $230 profit on her roll, and has his 15th winning session in a row. The Asian lady is all excited and happy, ends up giving Mr. P her phone number asking him to call her later.

Mr. P says that you will get a 30+ roll about every 5 hours of play. Sometimes that roll comes quickly and frequently, othertimes that roll is few and far apart. He said that you have to just grind it out, and that roll will eventually come.

2. Mssthis1, Nov 28, 2020

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

That's why I prefer the single seat bubble machines. I can achieve the same results in 3 hours that takes 12 or more on a table.

HornHiYo and yacraps like this.
  3. Wrongway, Nov 29, 2020

Wrongway

Wrongway Member

Nice story.
    Did Mr. P end up calling the cute Asian Lady?

yacraps and Night Attack like this.
  4. lone irish digit, Nov 29, 2020

lone irish digit

This is Eustace

Yes, Mr P called her and the cute Asian lady invited him over for some food. When he got there she gave him a BJ and both were very satisfied. Mr P thought these were the best baloney and jelly sandwiches he ever had.

5. lone irish digit, Nov 29, 2020

lone irish digit

This is Eustace

Then Mr P went home where he found Ms P in the kitchen stuffing a duck. If we're eating Duck again, I think I am going back over to the cute Asian lady and enjoy her wonderful bj's