How the stock Market works....

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Feb 8, 2018.

1. basicstrategy777, Feb 8, 2018

basicstrategy777

2. von duck, Feb 8, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

So tell us BS777, why is trump making the market go down so much? He's probably tryin to out do baby bush huh?

Onautopilot likes this.
  3. basicstrategy777, Feb 8, 2018

basicstrategy777

That's easy......you only make money in the market when there is blood in the streets, not when it's ho-hum. You have an opportunity....are you a due or trend player ?

He created 6 Trillion in market cap so far and your still up over 20% since he took over.....what's the problem. I moved many clients into index annuities several weeks ago...they made a big score in the last 12 months and locked in their profits........they are invested in the market but are guaranteed not to lose money.....they think I'm a genius.

It'll be great when he gets the tanks rollin' in that parade in DC and jets and coppers flying overhead....an lots of soldiers and missles rollin' by.....it'll be a great 4th o July. I can't wait.

Man does not live on bread alone.

yacraps likes this.
  4. von duck, Feb 8, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

I'm sure the military has nothing better to do, than parade for trump.

Onautopilot likes this.
  5. basicstrategy777, Feb 8, 2018

basicstrategy777

I use to like to march in parades

It's priorities.

A nice, big, fat, juicey military parade on the 4th of July will make people feel good. After the black communist....we can't get enough of ' feeling good '....it will lift spirits and have incalculable value for the spirit of the country.....the true Americans. You've read about them...right ?

yacraps likes this.
  6. lone irish digit, Feb 8, 2018

lone irish digit

This is Barney,

I just read on the greatest internet that Genisys (aka Skynet) has taken over the stock market at detriments to us humans. It also suggested that Trump is a terminator with bestest give away if one looks at his very greatest hair very, very closely. It seems plausible to me but does anybody know if true?

Thank you very much

7. von duck, Feb 8, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Yeah man, exactly, priorities. Not bullshit.

8. random_roller, Feb 10, 2018

random_roller

random_roller Member

Here's how the stock market works:
    1. Inside information is provided to fund managers, who then make make huge trades (with triggers) via ultra high speed networks.
    2. I place a buy order and end up paying 0.25% more per share because of the fund manager trading.
    3. The trading day following settlement, shares I just bought decline by 20% (or more).

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  9. badddoin, Feb 11, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

In the “old days,” when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up. Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down. Big mistake, and we have so much good (great) news about the economy!

Shit, even the market doesn't give The Dotard-in-Chief any respect. This is a tweet from Wednesday, chastising the market (that's right, he told an inanimate concept it made a mistake), then it shed another 1000+ points on Thursday.