I can't hardly stand it......

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Mar 21, 2019.

1. basicstrategy777, Mar 21, 2019

basicstrategy777

2. von duck, Mar 21, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

One could call them victories I suppose, but, let's face it, these are fairly minor victories, when one considers what needs to be done, and how much time there is to do it.
    So who's gonna get the wall building contract, Barron, or the son in law? Perhaps a joint venture? :)

3. basicstrategy777, Mar 22, 2019

basicstrategy777

The man has been in office 2 years for Gods sake........he is fixing problems that have been plaging the country for decades....politicians from both sides did not have the balls nor the willt to fix them.......he is getting things done despite stiff headwinds from the media, the dems, and his own party........he gets things done by putting people in charge and letting them do their thing....if they don't get it done, he gets rid of them and puts a new person in charge,,...e.g. defeat of ISIS....the black prick micrro-managed the war and denied 75% of the airstrikes field commanders wanted to do...planes were coming back still loded with bombs.....Trump...he says wipe those fuckers out; I'll give you everything you need to do it....he let the generals fight the war...that's what generals are trained to do.....ISIS no longer has any land and have morphed into various areas..... we will continue to kill them no matter where they are..........

If Trump gets another term, we will find out for sure, how deep into greatness he will be held..........

yacraps likes this.
  4. basicstrategy777, Mar 22, 2019

basicstrategy777

“When I have to relieve myself, I ski down Trump and pee on the left.” Anonymous skier
    [​IMG]

Daughter sent me this....thought it was neat.

yacraps likes this.
  5. von duck, Mar 22, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Let's be honest with ourselves. Niether YOU nor I have any clue, of what is the current state of Isis. We cannot trust the media to convey the truth, and we damned sure cannot trust any agency of the government. It's pretty much, "believe what you want to believe", and that holds true, for most all things concerning where we are as a country. I think trump has two years to get somewhere on immigration, if he can pull it off, maybe six years. After that, which way are we going? I think this country, contracted a "terminal" case of complacency, and there is no cure :cool:

6. basicstrategy777, Mar 23, 2019

basicstrategy777

duck....you don't think ISIS has been decimated and their army totally defeated.....you think they are the same force as when the black prick was in office....there are some left, just like there were Japs left after the surrender,,,,we need to continue to kill their leaders, which we will do....there have been no attacks in the states like there use to be....the islamic territorial caliphate is no more.........you need to be honest about this......the facts are against you.

The Orange Man will get his wall built and start getting a handle on this immagration rats nest....it will be hard as he has people against him but it will improve,,,,,...the problem is so obvious yet there are politicians against fixing the problem and helping America....you just have to wonder.....

Stupid people in large numbers are dangerous....I hope you are wrong and we have enough true Americans left with true American Judeo-christian values.....it will be close yet it should be a cake walk in 2020.........part of the problem is there are more and more people that never experienced America back in the day...where the flag was respected and parties worked together and did not have such hate for each other and some things were sacred and the office of the Presidency was respected.........if the golden rule were followed, this would be a better place.......there comes a time when you must raise the black flag and start slitting throats....we're close.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    yacraps likes this.
  7. von duck, Mar 23, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Part of the problem is, that we are NOT the same country we were, 40/50 years ago, demographically speaking. If you don't believe this, just go down to your local Walmart, and take a good look around, tell me what you see. What your looking at, is the "swing" vote, and there is a lot of them.
    As for Isis, I would still like to know, how they became so well armed, and so well supplied, that they were able to take on standing National armies? :confused: What were their supply lines? How were they able to finance, such big maneuvers? You haven't seen the last of them, and maybe not the worst of them, yet. My best guess, is that Isis, started as whatever was left of the Old Iraqi army, under Sadom Hussein. I'm sure it's very easy for them to recruit fresh blood. They'll be back, or some "morf" of them. :cool:

8. yacraps, Mar 23, 2019

yacraps

yacraps Member

Barry and Hillery