I play a special method on Pass Dont Pass.

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by Stuart Brandt, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Mssthis1, Jan 15, 2019

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

I went back to the first post I made in this thread and the edit and delete buttons are gone.

Best thing is to quit posting on it and it'll disappear into the internet abyss.

yacraps and TDVegas like this.
  2. The Midnight Skulker, Jan 15, 2019

The Midnight Skulker

I have been able to delete posts. During the Time of No Magic -- Piers Anthony devotees will get the reference -- a few of mine got duplicated despite my best efforts to avoid such. Forum software asks for a reason, though not sure why since there is no way I know of to access it. BTW simply blanking out the post does not do the trick since it does not get updated.

I have never tried to delete an entire thread I started. Deleting the OP might activate such an option even if there have been replies, or automatically get rid of it if there have been no replies.

yacraps likes this.
  3. TDVegas, Jan 15, 2019

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Well, I’m not sure about anyone else...but posts that I made as recently as last Friday no longer have an option to edit or delete. Only Report.

4. The Midnight Skulker, Jan 15, 2019

The Midnight Skulker

Yes, I too have noticed the time limit. (It's even shorter for a PM; you get five minutes on those.) The only time it's irritating is when I am linking to a post made with the pre-2014 software that I want to reformat using this software's enhanced capabilities, or ones that did not come across clean.

yacraps likes this.
  5. James Hall, Mar 5, 2019

James Hall

James Hall Member

LOL yeah do that , demango does.