I sure miss Dr Phillips

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Twelve4s, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Twelve4s, Jun 11, 2018

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

Dr Phillips always had a way of sorting out the crazies. I wonder how he’s doing these days? For the newer people here, here’s just one of his many insightful posts,

[​IMG]
    Dr. PhilipsMember
    In my professional opinion, Supperrick has some emotional problems. He also possibly suffers from a form paranoia, in my professional opinion.
    Have you noticed that he is almost in tears, crying about someone "stealing his shots"? Hasn't he said that dice setting doesn't work? A mentally healthy person wouldn't care, since he feels that it is a waste of time to try to influence the dice. Now he wants to teach it. Teach what? He doesn't make any sense..

I have also noticed that he said that his school is free, but later says that he is charging for private sessions. Huh? That sounds like the guy in NY that offered "Free Hugs", and than he got angry when a woman that he hugged didn't give him a tip. Free?

He is playing the victim, wanting to get attention and sympathy from others. Poor little Ricky. He is acting like a child. Ride the short bus for safety.

I my professional opinion, it's best to stay away from little Ricky and Hardley's class until they get some professional help.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    Dr. Philips, May 16, 2016

yacraps likes this.