If violent crime is to be curbed......

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, May 30, 2020.

1. Settingcanthurt, Jun 2, 2020

Settingcanthurt

you said........God works in mysterious ways.

Indeed, look at the condition of this country right now......give that
    a little thought.

777 i have worked on political campaigns, worked in board rooms, served on
    boards, worked with congressmen, senators,
    the governors and scores of non profit groups and have done that now for close
    to 50 years.....and in the end good people get more done and sooner or later
    a jerk runs out of friends and he is no longer affective...at anything.

Maybe god is telling us he is not to happy about the way WE are working and it is
    his turn.

TDB

twodicebilly, Yesterday at 8:57 AM

Hey Billy having trouble keep track of your lies????

yacraps likes this.
  2. Settingcanthurt, Jun 2, 2020

Settingcanthurt

TDB what you are doing is exposing yourself. Everyone reading this knows where I stand, big time. Now they all see you for who you are. My guess is you are a troll assigned to this particular message board. It is part of the action which you are a part of. Did you protest inside the capital in Madison a couple years ago?? Are you going to be available during the democratic convention in Milwaukee this fall?? I bet not. You will be too busy organizing leftists misinformation in meetings with whats left of your agitators?
    The shooting has begun from your side in several cities faster then i can predict it. You have exposed yourself to be a liberal operative. You are not very good at it. $50.00???

yacraps likes this.
  3. Settingcanthurt, Jun 2, 2020

Settingcanthurt

$50.00??????

yacraps likes this.
  4. Settingcanthurt, Jun 2, 2020

Settingcanthurt

$50.00??????

yacraps likes this.
  5. Settingcanthurt, Jun 2, 2020

Settingcanthurt

hey Billy the shooting is started but tell me. When do the bombings start???

yacraps likes this.
  6. twodicebilly, Jun 2, 2020

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

settingcanhurt
    good job, you got the Trumpster rounding up the votes

Nebraska Republican senator Ben Sasse issued a statement on Tuesday morning criticizing President Trump’s visit to St. John’s Church Monday night as a “photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop.”
    and the country, he has got them eating out of his land.......

Military Helicopters Used to Disperse Protesters...
    4 police officers shot in St. Louis...

Retired captain killed on FACEBOOK Live...

One Shot in Head on Vegas Strip...

Driver Mows Down Cop in Bronx...

Another Beaten as Onlookers Film...

You talk about leadership....... we got it

TDB

7. Dave G Ct, Jun 2, 2020

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

TDB

. You sound like a Dem. Snowflake. These riots are happenning mostly in Dem. Cities where there is no effective police actions.Open your eyes

8. twodicebilly, Jun 2, 2020

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Dave

Well Ben Sasse is not a dem, nor were any of the police officers that have
    gotten killed.

The worlds worst record on the virus and now rioting in every state and many
    counties......even Bill Bennet said today, you have to understand a good portion
    of the protests are anti Trump......and he is one of Trumps best supporters.

Former officials from the George W. Bush administration have formed a super PAC to support former Vice President Joe Biden’s White House campaign.

The super PAC, dubbed 43 Alumni For Biden, referring to the 43rd president, was formed Monday, according to a Tuesday filing with the Federal Election Commission.

Karen Kirksey, a former Treasury Department official from the Bush administration, is listed as the group’s treasurer and custodian of records.

Still time for him to resign and save the country

TDB

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  9. Settingcanthurt, Jun 2, 2020

Settingcanthurt

KAG 2020

$50.00???

yacraps likes this.
  10. Dave G Ct, Jun 2, 2020

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Insanity spreading faster than the virus.

11. von duck, Jun 3, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

It's "Pent-up" demand Dave. People haven't been able to loot for over two months, so now they're trying to catch up. :)

12. twodicebilly, Jun 3, 2020

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Settingcanhurt

I honestly dont know what is up with you, YOu keep posting all the problems with Trump
    are the fault of the dems, they cant be trusted to govern, they are dishonest about Trump
    at every turn and on and on and on.......

then you want to bet $50....give me a frickin break!!!!!!!!

When i was born, my dad was in the service, we did not even have heat in the apartment above
    the store his sister let us live in...1 mile out of town my grandfather had a 40 acre farm with 8
    cows and he snared gofers to buy shoes so my dads sister could go to school. She was a teacher
    and ended up being the first women mail carrier in the state. She was a democrat, dad ended up
    working for the federal government and leaned republican. I was in a car accident at 16 that damaged
    my left hand, i got $5000 for that and it got me through school. I bought my own business at 23
    and the rest is history. I have not voted for a dem since 1968 when i learned how they really feel
    about veterans.

For me a 12-15 hour day was typical....., and little by little it added up and now my assets in real estate
    and stock are a tad over 3 million...

I say this because you just cant wrap your mind around anything but Trump........this country gave
    me everything i have, no where in the world could a person like me end up like this......

and you want to bet $50.......buddy i bet everything i have on Trump.....he loses and i could lose it
    all.....

thats why i am pissed at Trump...he had not a clue what is on the line in November....he thinks
    all that matters is how he ends up looking.

TDB

13. Mssthis1, Jun 3, 2020

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

Politicians didn't cause this, we did. When's the last time you invested any time in kids other than your own in the community?? Play ball with them, take a neighborhood kid fishing or hunting, teach them a skill such as woodworking, Kiwanis, go to scouts with a neighborhood kid whose parents aren't interested etc?

That became more important than ever with the Kung Flu restrictions. When you spill a truckload of gas and do nothing to clean it up or improve the situation don't bitch when a spark sets it off.

If you don't spend time working to improve and build your neighborhood youth, others will and their intentions may not be as noble.

yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.
  14. Settingcanthurt, Jun 3, 2020

Settingcanthurt

Lucky for you you are wrong here. You sound like a little girl but I get it. He has concerns for reelection which is why he does everything right.
    If he was so bad the leftists would not have to be constantly lying and making crap up 24/7.
    If he were not re'electable the Dems would be just sit back and relax till November and not be trying to steal the election any way they could. Just like last time their stupid poll results are way off base. There would be no riots and Covid would have been just like Sars....
    Do yourself a favor and stop reading that Atlantic rag. They are almost bankrupt for a reason.

yacraps likes this.
  15. twodicebilly, Jun 4, 2020

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

settingcanhurt

ok lets look at his campaign, maybe you can read better than you think.

Across the Republican Party, there is a mood of intense apprehension and hope — though not optimism — that Mr. Trump can stabilize his candidacy and rebuild his political position as he did after several political crises in 2016.

But Republicans also acknowledge that Mr. Trump has seldom, if ever, faced a moment as difficult as this one, for the country or for his campaign, especially given his erratic handling of the twin crises facing the country.

Like many Republicans, including top officials in Mr. Trump’s campaign and administration, Mr. Stutzman, the strategist, saw the president’s impulses as a largely unfixable problem: “He’s too defective to have any other strategy than to be who he is,” Mr. Stutzman said.

repeat........

Like many Republicans, including top officials in Mr. Trump’s campaign and administration, Mr. Stutzman, the strategist, saw the president’s impulses as a largely unfixable problem: “He’s too defective to have any other strategy than to be who he is,” Mr. Stutzman said.

TDB

16. Settingcanthurt, Jun 4, 2020

Settingcanthurt

Where did you lift these words from? Like others you post they assume a lot that is bullshit.

These words you posted have hijacked your brain into accepting connotative statements meant to obfuscate the subject with conjecture,

ie,Bullshit

Answer the questions I have asked you to explain. or be lame.

yacraps likes this.
  17. twodicebilly, Jun 4, 2020

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

SETTINGCANHURT

I am going to start calling you Patty........

TDB

18. Settingcanthurt, Jun 4, 2020

Settingcanthurt

Whatever makes you happy billy just bring the $50.00

yacraps likes this.
  19. lone irish digit, Jun 4, 2020

lone irish digit

This is Twodicebelly

I can provide long list of Trump appointees who have been let go and many for just telling him he has no clothes on. On each one he claimed these personages were the best and most perfect for the job. When I try to type in list I gets a Resource Limit error message, so I provide just one honorable appointee as soon as I finish milking the steers.

yacraps and Settingcanthurt like this.
  20. lone irish digit, Jun 4, 2020

lone irish digit

This is Twodicebellies,

As a so-called business icon this one example shows how his judgement is highly suspect....

[​IMG]

yacraps likes this.