I'm afraid it is coming.....

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Sep 30, 2019.

1. basicstrategy777, Sep 30, 2019

basicstrategy777

2. Grizzoola, Sep 30, 2019

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

The question, here, is who are the patriots? Trump is no patriot, except to himself. That's why he's in deep shit.

lone irish digit likes this.
  3. basicstrategy777, Oct 1, 2019

basicstrategy777

The country is doing great.and has benefited tremendously since he took office both domestically and internationally.......wouldn't you say ......and he is in deep shit......makes sense to me.

Trump is no patriot........that's a beautiful remark

yacraps likes this.
  4. basicstrategy777, Oct 1, 2019

basicstrategy777

"Trump is no patriot....".......you mean because he gave up a life of ease and luxury and jumped into a hornets nest of constant harrasment to serve his country......or because he scraped the treaty with IRAN, the #1 sponcer of terrorism in the world....you remember the background there....the black prick gave those fuckers 2 billion in cash and 150 billion as an inducement to be friends..........or is he not a patriot because he re-built the military .....after the black prick totally decimated our armed forces to the point where we were cannabalizing parts for airplanes from the bone yard......or was it because he wiped out ISIS in 1 year.........after the black prick had a policy of "strategic patience" and we were getting attacked in our homeland almost daily............I can go on Grizz..........that you are not calling him a patriot is wrong and it's bad thing to say.......are you going to say next he is a russian spy.......

IF SELECTED...IF CALLED...WOULD YOU SERVE ?

If the President of the United States asks you to serve your country....you should understand you will become a soldier in civilian clothes. ...........United States soldiers have served their country for hundreds of years ; they have died for their country, and suffered emotional and physical scares that will be with them a lifetime...............men and women of honor, of goodwill, patriots, will not look away, will not be afraid, and will be up to the ultimate sacrifice.............those that are too scared to serve for what might happen to them are not worthy and have no spine......they are not soldiers ....we don't want those types to serve in high places........we need soldiers........we need a few good men.

"A Veteran Is Someone Who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

The President is an honorable man and has proved it by stepping up to the plate and making big, big sacrifices........who do you know that would do what he has done and take the abuse he has taken..............for what ?..............he is doing it because he loves this country and wants to give back..........

He will continue to do the things his way Grizz and get you more and more pissed and have you hate him more and more.....and you know what.......he will laugh and he will smile as he sticks it up your ass......and those that think like you............I love it so.

God has placed an invisable shield over him Grizz and you and your twodicebilly's and those that hate him will not penetrate it......his work is not yet done.

Don't let Her down in 2020....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    yacraps likes this.

5. twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Grizz

I agree, Trump is no patriot, he could not shine the boots of any of our troops

But it has been a long time since we have had a patriot running the country, Obama was not, Clinton was not,
    Bush was his first four years , then he turned into a democrat, Reagan was always for the country.

My guess is that Trump is going to screw something up so bad we all pay the price...Imagine what he could
    have been like, what he could have done had he been a patriot instead of a person that only thinks of
    Trump.

I cant even stand to look at the guy, he is sick for sure. But I have more anger toward Bush, he sold conservatives
    down the river his last four years in office, then he sat back in Texas trying to act like the statesmen he never was
    and did not say a thing as Obama undermined all that our troops had done...I hope there is a special place in
    hell for Bush.....imagine what the parents of our troops thought when he had sat there with his finger up his
    rear end.....and their kids had paid a terrible price ...for nothing.

TDB