ISO - LEARN TO PLAY CRAPS VOL 1 & 2

Discussion in 'Beginner Zone' started by TG Parker, Dec 14, 2016.

1. TG Parker, Dec 14, 2016

TG Parker

TG Parker Member

I'm trying to locate "LEARN TO PLAY CRAPS VOL 1. & 2." by John Boender @ Crapsmoney.com

I tried to order via the website 12/6/16. As of today still undelivered. No order acknowledgment. No shipping confirmation. No Tracking number. Sent John Boender 6 emails. No answer. Filed Paypal dispute for a refund.

Turns out John Boender is a substitute school teacher in Colchester, VT. His website said he was a Las Vegas Craps Dealer.

Anyway I'd like to talk to anyone who has a copy of either. Please PM me if you do.

Thanks,

TG

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  2. TG Parker, Dec 24, 2016

TG Parker

TG Parker Member

I finally got the "LEARN TO PLAY CRAPS VOL 1." DVDs from John Boender. His product is actually an excellent value, but his customer service and follow-up TOTALLY sucks.

There was no order acknowledgement, no proof of shipping, etc... and he did not reply to ANY of my 6 emails.

It was only AFTER I filed a Paypal dispute and Paypal sent him 3 notices that he FINALLY sent the item on the 12/19 on an order that I placed on 12/06.

Paypal was about to issue me a refund on 12/24. This guy definitely has a problem. Pity because the product is excellent.

He really needs a talking to. Well at least I did get the product.

Wishing you all a Merry Xmas!

3. Twelve4s, Dec 24, 2016

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

IMG_5340.JPG

4. gargoil, Dec 24, 2016

gargoil

gargoil Member

This guys has a problem with anything and anybody. I think I will write Santa on his behalf and wish him a life. He really needs one.

5. Timbo

Timbo Member

Hi TG I ordered volume 1 and 2 about a week after you did but have not gotten them. sent him 4 email a day one to [email protected] and another to his paypal email [email protected] but no reply. paypal is giving me a refund on the 26th I would like to buy a copy of those dvds any help would be greatly appreciated Timbo