It's Sunday..you boy's need some churchin'...

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Oct 6, 2019.

1. basicstrategy777, Oct 6, 2019

basicstrategy777

I was reading the bible this morning, as I normally do, and some verses stood out for me:

2 Corinthians 9:7
    Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

2 Corinthians 9:6
    The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

Matthew 6:1-4
    “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

yacraps likes this.
  2. Grizzoola, Oct 6, 2019

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

Does Trump read the Bible Sunday mornings, or ever?

3. MisterInside, Oct 6, 2019

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

4. basicstrategy777, Oct 7, 2019

basicstrategy777

yacraps likes this.
  5. Grizzoola, Oct 7, 2019

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

It's stuff like this that scares me about you people, 777. Hope you're kidding, but I'm sure many of your ilk would take this seriously. Democracy be damned far as you people are concerned.

6. basicstrategy777, Oct 7, 2019

basicstrategy777

I thought the Orange man was democratically elected per the rules of the game....it's you democrats that won't accept his election and have been trying to take him down since day one........we abide by democratic principles.....you people do not..........I can't weait till the head of the CIA and FBI and the black prick and hilary all go to jail for breaking the law.......it will start with McCabe, the #2 man.

yacraps likes this.
  7. Grizzoola, Oct 7, 2019

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

Yeah, Hitler was democratically elected, too.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  8. basicstrategy777, Oct 8, 2019 at 4:04 AM

basicstrategy777

So was the black prick.....he damn near did us in.....from 10 trillion to 20 trillion.....he doubled the national debt and stripped our military and brought in black lives matter into the white house....you know that group...the ones that shout "kill cops"..........he called back bombing missions against ISIS and planes would return with a full load of bombs.....he gave IRAN 1.8 billion in cash money and 150 billion so he could have a nuclear deal tacked onto his legacy.......the #1 sponcer of terror in the fucking world........he gave them enough money to keep the terror machine going for a while.....with that money thery don't have to develope nuclear bombs, they can buy them.........the black prick is closer to hitler than trump will ever be.....

And your arguement ? is a weak one with the hitler remark......you can do better.

yacraps likes this.