Kennedy Assaination questions

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Dave G Ct, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Dave G Ct, Aug 11, 2018

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Questions have always remained concerning that fateful day in Dallas.
    How could they get a hit team into Dallas on short notice?

Was Kennedy the original target or one of opportunity?

Why was someone impersonating Oswald in Mexico?

How many shooters involved? Did Oswald even fire one round?

Was Oswald observed in the cafeteria minutes before the first shot rang out?

CIA involved? Mafia? Johnson?
    All Three

Where did shots come from? Book Depository ? Dal Tex Building? Grassy Knoll? All Three?

The 3 Tramps? Doctored autopsy results ? Death bed confession of Mafia Hitman James Files? E Howard Hunt?

Was the third shot a " hot load?"

Yes a lot of questions and many more. I have my own theories and in the last couple of years I think we are getting close.

But there is no excuse for this government covering it up not because of any involvement but because they did not have the courage to confront it head on.
    Yes happens a lot no matter who is in office.

Any of your own thoughts?

yacraps likes this.
  2. von duck, Aug 12, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Well Dave, we've all seen the "evidence" and tried to piece the thing together, figure out what was possible, what was plausible, why this, why that? Why not this, why not that. It's all very puzzling indeed. We all saw the head-shot on the Zapruder film.
    I was only 10 years old the day it happened, but I remember that day, like it was yesterday. Apart from the assassination itself, this day, in my mind, is when the whole country "changed". Shortly after this event, everything went haywire. In the song "American Pie" I believe , this was the day Don McLean was talking about, when he said, "The Day the Music Died". On that day in a hundred ways, "everything changed" everything. :oops:

Grizzoola and yacraps like this.
  3. von duck, Aug 12, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Why would any "doctor" perform a tracheotomy, on a man who was missing half his brain? The guy was dead, before the Zapruder film ends. :confused:

4. Dave G Ct, Aug 12, 2018

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Von Duck
    So right! Just so many red markers.Just learned that the Lincoln which was the crime scene was back in Detroit Monday being refurbished.Some claim there was a bullet holes in it!

5. Dave G Ct, Aug 12, 2018

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

That is the windshield!

6. Night Attack, Aug 12, 2018

Night Attack

Night Attack Member

I thought Don McLean was referring to the day the plane crashed killing Buddy Holly, the Big Bopper, not sure if Richie Valens was on that plane plus others as well as band members. I don't know what to believe anymore.

yacraps and Twelve4s like this.
  7. von duck, Aug 12, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

That is a common belief, the Buddy Holly plane crash. Don McLean has never said publicly what the meaning of words are. In my mind and memory, Nov 22 1963, was the day "Americana" began a rapid change, and this was the "day the music died". Whether it was for better or worse, I can't say for sure.

Night Attack likes this.
  8. Twelve4s, Aug 12, 2018

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

And I thought his song was about the Altamont Rolling Stones concert, where Hell’s Angels hired for security beat at least one concert goer to death. Can Don McLean clear this up?

yacraps and Night Attack like this.
  9. Twelve4s, Aug 12, 2018

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

10. Twelve4s, Aug 12, 2018

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

This is the passage that seems to refer to Mick Jagger at the Altamont death festival,

So come on Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
    Jack Flash sat on a candlestick
    'Cause fire is the devil's only friend
    Oh and as I watched him on the stage
    My hands were clenched in fists of rage
    No angel born in Hell
    Could break that Satan's spell
    And as the flames climbed high into the night
    To light the sacrificial rite
    I saw Satan laughing with delight
    The day the music died
    He was singin'

yacraps likes this.
  11. Twelve4s, Aug 12, 2018

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

12. Twelve4s, Aug 12, 2018

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

And what about Jack Ruby?

yacraps likes this.
  13. von duck, Aug 12, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Ruby was part of a conspiracy, to cover-up, the other conspiracies, but being a "Manchurian Candidate", didn't know it. Oswald was part of the assassination conspiracy, but was not the shooter.:cool:

14. Grizzoola, Aug 12, 2018

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

I've long thought this was an elaborate, carefully-thought out plot on assassinating Kennedy. Why? Look at the entire official protocol for presidential visits. There are a variety of routes for a president to take, going to & coming from a visit. The final route is decided, I think, just hours before it's taken.

Oswald was employed at the depository some months before Kennedy's visit. He was a sharpshooter. Someone in the loop knew of the actual route Kennedy would take leaving Dallas, even months ahead. That someone & a few others engaged Oswald to get a job at the depository. This may have taken cooperation from someone involved in employing Oswald, so that he'd be where he was to carry out the assassination on that date & time.

I believe it was an inside job. I don't know who planned it, but I believe it was set up months before the assassination with help from someone inside the loop. Things broke down after Kennedy was hit. Oswald was captured & I believe someone hired Ruby to shut him up.

Twelve4s and yacraps like this.
  15. yacraps, Aug 12, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

Was he born on a Tuesday :rolleyes:

Twelve4s likes this.
  16. Dave G Ct, Aug 12, 2018

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

At first I thought like everybody else that Ruby just reacted on the spur of the moment.But looking into his past he definitely had mob ties.
    Oswald was part of the CIA anti Castro crew in New Orleans who was posing as a communist sympathiser n handing out flyers for a group that did not exist.
    But it all comes down to that head shot which looks like a high velocity hot load fired from the grassy Knoll.

yacraps likes this.
  17. MisterInside, Aug 12, 2018

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

I respect everyone's opinion, but I think that the Warren Commission got it right. How could the conspiracy remain secret after 55 years? The single bullet theory hasn't been debunked. Was Oswald involved or was he framed? How many conspirators would have to be involved? Where's the photographic evidence? There would certainly be more doubt if the Zapruder film didn't exist. That supports the Warren Commission findings. If you have the opportunity to visit Dealey Plaza, you must go. I've been there 3x and can't get over how small the area is. I don't think that a second gunman could have fired from the grassy knoll without being seen and/or caught. I don't see a second gunman in the Mary Moorman photograph. That was taken 1/10th of a second after the fatal head shot.

I've read many of the conspiracy books. My favorite is "Six Seconds in Dallas." Yes, Oswald's rifle could be fired 3x in six seconds.

Jack Ruby had some mob connections. What strip club owner of the 60's didn't?

I keep coming back to the impossibility of keeping a secret like this for all of these years. Booth was part of a conspiracy, but Oswald wasn't.

yacraps likes this.
  18. von duck, Aug 14, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Impossible to keep a secret? Oh Yeah, so where's Hoffa? :confused: There is no way that Oswald was the shooter, and only one reason why a "paraffin test" was not performed, and that same explaination, is why he was shot in the manner he was, at very close range, which would compromise any future paraffin test. Too many loose ends, too many errors. I believe Oswald was just what he said he was, the "Patsy", and what a perfect one he was. Too Perfect. :cool: I also, have been to Dealey Plaza. I have never had, a more eerie feeling, about a place.

19. Dave G Ct, Aug 16, 2018

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Yes also been there.Erie feeling is right.Single bullet theory has nothing to do with the head shot. Second inquiry by Congress said it was a conspiracy but gave no details.

20. von duck, Aug 16, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

My understanding is, that some archives or evidence and such, was sealed from the public domain for 75 years, by some Judge. :confused: I cannot think of one good reason, to do that, but I can come up with several "bad" reasons to do it. We will most likely never know the answers, but I for one, will never stop asking the questions, until I am silenced by death. :cool: