Made a 5 point Fire last night.

Discussion in 'Craps Stories & Trip Reports' started by scott22, Dec 4, 2019.

1. scott22, Dec 4, 2019

scott22

scott22 Member

Although not as good as my recent six point fire bet, within minutes of arriving I had a nice roll and made the 5 point fire bet. the table was quiet, only me and two other players at the table. (no one was on fire bet but me) It only took me like four minutes to hit the fire. I hit the numbers right back within a few rolls. I needed the #4 on the come out to try for the six point fire but rolled a #9 and wasn't able to close it out and get another chance at six points. Cool thing was I had the dealers on the two way fire bet so they also won $1,200. I rolled one more time after that and I lost my super powers. lol, so I got the heck out of there with my profit.

2. von duck, Dec 5, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Even with 5 numbers made, and the four remaining, you still only have about a 1/20 chance of the six pointer. If your last number is 6 or 8, it's about a 1/10 chance. Close, but not really. Tough bet to hit.

3. Dave G Ct, Dec 5, 2019

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Nice going!

4. DeMango, Dec 5, 2019

DeMango

DeMango Member

If we only knew if he was now positive value on the bet it would be cause for celebration. But as the example of Pat DeMauro points out, a blind squirrel will hit a firebet every now and then.