More Proof that LEFTISTS ARE INSANE

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by crispcem, Dec 5, 2018.

1. crispcem, Dec 5, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

GERMAN GOVERNMENT ACCUSED OF FUNDING BROCHURE THAT ENCOURAGES KIDS TO SPY ON THEIR “RIGHT-WING” PARENTS
    Natural gender roles portrayed as being a right-wing trait
    Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - DECEMBER 5, 2018

020518germany.jpg
    The Federal Ministry for Family Affairs in Germany has been accused of funding a brochure for kindergarten teachers that encourages children to spy on their “right-wing” parents.

The 60-page manual was produced by the Berlin-based Amadeu Antonio Foundation (AAS), an watchdog organization that tackles racism and hate speech. It was co-funded by the Family Ministry, which is a cabinet-level ministry of the Federal Republic of Germany.

The document offers teachers advice on situations such as, “How to deal with it when teachers or parents make anti-refugee or racist statements in front of children, or directly attack refugee children or parents?”

Germany’s biggest newspaper BILD said the manual was a training guide for recruiting children as potential “informants” against their own parents, while right-wing party AfD said the NGO was employing “Stasi methods” to turn kids into snoopers.

GERDtFAtyQXgAA8RH7.jpg
    Alternative für Deutschland

@AfD
    ++ Unfassbar! SPD-Bundesfamilienministerin #Giffey lässt unsere Kinder ausspionieren ++
    Das Heer der Gesinnungsschnüffler infiltriert neuerdings auch die Kitas und Kindergärten auf der Jagd nach Rechts. Das geht eindeutig zu weit!#AfD
    ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/alternativefuerde/photos/a.542889462408064/2158651614165166/?type=3&theater
    1:05 AM - Nov 28, 2018
    251 people are talking about this

One particular description of two children whose parents supposedly belonged to a local right-wing group was particularly disturbing because it portrayed children adopting natural gender roles as being a “right-wing” trait.
    “The girl wears dresses and braids, she is directed to do house work at home, while the boy faces strong physical challenges and drills,” states the manual, as if that is a bad thing.
    The AAS denied that it had portrayed such characteristics as “right wing,” before complaining about receiving hundreds of “hate phone calls” from outraged Germans in response to the story.
    As we previously reported, while NGOs appear keen on spying on “right-wing” parents, children in German schools are being exposed more and more to Islam as part of the country’s new “diverse” agenda.
    Last month, German schoolgirls in Lünen were asked to wear Muslim hijabs as part of a social experiment to test whether German citizens would be racist towards them.
    Meanwhile, bullying of non-Muslim German children in migrant-heavy schools is a huge and growing problem.

The mother of a student in a Frankfurt school told BILD that her daughter was being bullied by Muslim girls to such a degree that she had to “take them out of school for protection.”
    “She was beaten and verbally attacked on the way to school,” said the mother, explaining that abuse was because her daughter has blonde hair, doesn’t wear a headscarf, has a German-Hebrew name and is a Christian.
    When the headmaster was informed of the situation, he told the mother to cover up her daughter with a hijab.
    Earlier this year, the president of Germany’s Teachers Association warned that schools with over 70% migrant students are spiraling out of control, with attacks on female teachers and Jewish students becoming commonplace.
    Heinz-Peter Meidinger told BILD that a story in Berlin about Muslim migrant students circulating ISIS beheading videos was not a lone case and that such propaganda is “spreading like wildfire”.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Mssthis1, Settingcanthurt and yacraps like this.
  2. basicstrategy777, Dec 5, 2018

basicstrategy777

as ye sow, so shall ye reap

Settingcanthurt, Mssthis1 and yacraps like this.
  3. von duck, Dec 6, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Now that one, you probably got right. So, what's growin in your garden? :)

Mssthis1 likes this.
  4. Settingcanthurt, Dec 7, 2018

Settingcanthurt

After the last 10-12 years of watching and scratching my head as the hatred grew on the left I was not believing it was hopeless til just a few days ago.
    It has been my belief that any reasonable person seeing the facts would make them think and eventually see how f'ed up they are.
    Nope. These people are rock solid in their beliefs. No amount of data no matter how it's presented will pry their brains shields. They are lost.
    It does not make them a bad person or a total POS but, this one thing will not change. It's embedded. It's not hard to understand when you see the greater majority of so-called news outlets are all beating the same drum together. It's called brainwashing and pointing this out means nothing. It is a shielded brainwashing.
    My last two days with the inlaws has me convinced there is no turning back the minds of the infected.

Whatever is the narrative they accept no questions asked and DO NOT WANT to hear any other ..... anything.

For instance. Today I decided to talk about France. The Yellowshirts protesting.The inlaws say "oh it just a tax protest" because thats whay they hear on CNN whatever. Gospel.
    No it's about globalization and immigrants. Oh no no no It's about a tax on fuel for global warming.

It has spread to 5 countries. Not about taxes.

Wont listen. Lost.....

5. crispcem, Dec 7, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

Am right there with ya Setting. I've tried to have conversations with people I know very well,from way back, and they simply cannot stray, will not stray, from the lamestream media version of 'facts'. I don't know if it's because they are truly brain dead or just too lazy to do the research (not.....that......hard) that would possibly pry open that brain pan and shed some more light on current events - but I simply have no more patience with it. Most people are too preoccupied with diddling on their cell phones to even have a conversation anyway. Ya just can't fix stoopid, and I have no time or patience to waste on stoopid people.
    The Lunatic Left has completely occupied my once enjoyable birth state, and I see no signs of the incoming hordes abating, nor a future without more 'bred-and-raised-brain dead' future zombies populating it even further. 'Liberalism' (sic) is a disease carried by the host pod-person, spreading and infecting small cities, towns, states, wherever they settle.
    My state's a goner, but there are still areas of the US where people need to get organized, active and involved in order to keep the zombies out - cuz they're a-comin'; Know what attracts them, recognize them for what they are, and keep them OUT.
    I warned a friend of mine over two years ago about the coming plague in HIS state. "Oh no, we'll never flip, we're solid Red." etc etc etc.Since then antifa has moved in, tons of homeless in the streets, crime's up, California tech ass hats and Yank Northerners driving housing prices and rents up, elected an illegal into office and yup - they've flipped big time - and now my friend's scratching their head surrounded by a sea of hostile (and brain dead) blue and selling their house to leave the state. I told ya, ya wouldn't listen...Zombies are on the move, settling into 'quaint' little rural towns and cities in states with low housing costs and taxes (read REPUBLICAN) as they flee their crime-ridden and outrageously taxed to death Liberal shit holes - that THEY CREATED - and then start the whole process over again, ruining/infecting someone else's home state. Been through it, experienced that. Nothing good moves into town with Democrats. I just call them 'pod people', and that's the polite expression, 'nuff said.

6. crispcem, Dec 8, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

777SMANEATING PLANT.jpg

Settingcanthurt, Mssthis1 and yacraps like this.
  7. Mssthis1, Dec 8, 2018

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

The Revolutionary war in this country started out as a tax protest.

On a lighter note, I almost spit my coffee up when I saw this one.

48243176_777202535947345_3458939727011381248_n.jpg .

8. yacraps, Dec 8, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

LOL

9. Settingcanthurt, Dec 9, 2018 at 10:42 AM

Settingcanthurt

If I'm you i am moving to southern Idaho. ASAP

yacraps likes this.