No Joke

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Settingcanthurt, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Settingcanthurt, Oct 10, 2017

Settingcanthurt

ThreeHoly Men and a Bear
    CatholicPriest, a Baptist Preacher and a Rabbi were sitting around drinking coffee.
    Someonemade the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard, a realchallenge would be to preach to a bear. One thing led to another, and theydecided that each would find a bear and attempt to convert it to their religion.
    Sevendays later, they all came together to discuss their experiences.
    FatherFlannery, who had his arm in a sling and had various bandages on his bodyand limbs, went first.

Well, hesaid, 'Iwent into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him, I began to readto him from the Catechism. Well,that bear came after me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed myholy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle as a lamb.'
    ReverendBilly Bob the Baptist spoke next. He was in a wheelchair and had an IV drip.
    'Iwent out and found me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from theBible! But that bear came after me. We wrestled down one hill, until we came to a creek. So I quickly dunked him and baptized his hairy soul. And justlike you said, he became as gentle as a lamb.
    ThePriest and the Reverend both looked down at the Rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IV's and monitorsrunning in and out of him.
    TheRabbi looked up and said:
    "Looking back on it...circumcision may not have been the best way tostart...”

yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.