One more time...IMHFO..

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Mar 30, 2020.

1. basicstrategy777, Mar 30, 2020

basicstrategy777

On another board, someone mentioned about Trumps lack of honesty and his character flaws....the following was my response. Beware there are some naughty words in here and may offend.............

.What the hell does honesty and character have to do with being President......I could care less....IF...he makes America great again. Character and honesty are over-rated. Just win baby.....especially when the stakes are so high. You need to think outside the box....you need to have someone on your side that's a killer. Never under-estimate your enemy( who you are dealing with)....Whatever qualities are required for the task at hand...get someone with those qualities. You think world leaders are honest and have great character ?..Jesus had those qualities and they nailed His ass to a cross. They are trying to do that to Trump, but he will beat them because of his qualities....your average joe would have been hung out to dry a looong time ago. Thinlk outside the box...recognize what your are dealing with......Understand, I love honest, good people...I try to be one....but in certain games you need certain people. Trump and his make-up and ways, is perfect for the job he needs to do.

You don't become a grand success, a billionaire, a world leader, a President......by being honest and having character.

You become a world changer by knowing human nature, having balls, being a risk taker, possessing leadership qualities, being very smart, having a vision, having the will to win and never giving up, having courage ( which by the way is the best and first quality to have, as it allows all other qualities to exit and operate).....

You goodie 2 shoes will accept the dynamic and wonderful results he makes happen and make your lives better, but you disparage and highlite his bad qualities and flaws......if you were straight and honest in your appraisal of him...you would mention his flaws but equally, you would praise his accomplishments.....

I don't like the way you think and your sense of priorities for America and the world.........and neither do the millions that voted for the Trumpster....he'd fuck a snake if you'd hold it straight....but he gets shit DONE.

To be a great person in any field ; e.g. Ali...Trump....requires a big ego and all good and bad charateristics they possess are magnified.

Overlook stuff like the Evangelist do....focus on what he gets done for this great country, which he loves. He and his family have made very significant sacrifices to do what he is doing......he had it made and could have led a grand life....instead, because he loved America, he saw the need to save her and he jumped into the fire........

Bottom line, he is kicking your ass and everybody elses ass and doing it his way....and basically giving you and the media the finger and saying ....FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on.

I love the guy for what he has done for this country and how he has done it.

Settingcanthurt and yacraps like this.
  2. yacraps, Mar 30, 2020

yacraps

yacraps Member

..and keeps doing it nice post 777s

3. von duck, Mar 30, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

So, you're not just a dumbass here, you're a dumbass everywhere? I'll give you credit for consistency.

lone irish digit likes this.
  4. basicstrategy777, Mar 31, 2020

basicstrategy777

conssistency is important.......you demonstrate it as well.......

yacraps likes this.
  5. basicstrategy777, Mar 31, 2020

basicstrategy777

6. yacraps, Apr 1, 2020

yacraps

yacraps Member

sevens...I have a aplicant for the donuts shop I think it was cold outside when her picture was taken :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

7. MisterInside, Apr 1, 2020

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

I've always been partial to redheads.

upload_2020-4-1_10-55-36.png

8. Settingcanthurt, Apr 1, 2020

Settingcanthurt

upload_2020-4-1_11-4-2.png

$45.00
    $95.00

1 LEFT- NIPPLE KNIT TOP MEDIUM BROWN

9. Liman

Liman Member

I believe trump is in a lot of trouble.

80% of americans are locked down in their homes, watching TV, desperate for answers, anything to keep them calm.

Seniors are watching their life savings tank. They don't care what trump or any other financial experts say about its all coming back, they are worried about today, tomorrow, they don't have 10 years.

every news channel besides fox bashes trump on a regular basis, print media, another problem. Seems most news organizations, dislike trump.

Then theres a lot of local politicians showing their faces on TV or internet daily ripping trump apart saying he isn't doing enough for the people of their home towns.

People in America are scared. They are looking for someone to tell them its going to be ok.

I think come election time, a lot of people aren't going to vote, they will be disgusted. Not so much with trump, but disgusted with everything that happened, even though it isn't trumps fault, he was the guy in charge, is the guy in charge, and people need to put blame on someone or something.

its going to be a low turnout come voting time, and that will help whomever runs against trump.

Noone cares that no state or fed govt was prepared with enough masks or ventilators, while the deaths pile up, they only want to know why the fed gove and trump isn't getting more to them sooner, rather than later. people want answers, no one can give them to them, and people will hold the man in charge responsible, even though he isn't responsible for something attacking everywhere. Its a global event, but trust me americans don't give a shit about other countries, they want to feel safe and secure in this country, and right now they don't.

I wish trump the best of luck, Im sure hes feelling a littie water at his ankles

yacraps likes this.
  10. basicstrategy777, Apr 1, 2020

basicstrategy777

You might be 1005 right on your analysis.

I think the question is how much blame are is the American people going to put on Trump. and....how big a bounce back will we have....

I am hoping the American people see that he did everything humanly possibe to save lives and keep the country going and conclude no one could have done better........if he gets re-elected it will be the second miracle.........he is offering a lifeline in the form of money to businesses and people....people are funny and it will be interesting to see how they re-act.

yacraps likes this.
  11. twodicebilly, Apr 1, 2020

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Yacraps

Typical hardway set.....nothing unusual??

TDB

yacraps likes this.
  12. twodicebilly, Apr 1, 2020

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Liman

This is painful to watch, HIs normal attack dog style to protect his imagine wont
    work now....

I admire his fight, he is like a downing man flailing to reach anything that feels solid
    and there is nothing there, no one there....I feel badly for him, that is something I never thought
    would come out of my mouth.

But for the first time in a long time the liberal media is smiling again, even Williams on Fox has smiled
    more now than when the dow hit 29000. Nancy is happy.

Remember this in November....

TDB

yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.
  13. Bases loaded, Apr 1, 2020

Bases loaded

Bases loaded Member

yacraps likes this.
  14. Dave G Ct, Apr 1, 2020

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Trump approval numbers highest since being in office.The country will open up in many parts May 1 St .Fuck the media.

15. Liman

Liman Member

the media is all that americans see now. they are like commercials against trump. the media seems to be running a political campaign against trump.

one thing I believe, iran fucks with us, trump will show them no mercy this time.

if trump was president dec 1941, the Japanese would have thought twice about hitting our military with a surprise attack.

Iran is going down the tubes, theres a good shot the virus might wipe out 1/2 the population there since they don't have anywhere near the health care facilities of so many other countries.

trump cant win this either way, if the country pulls through, he will be blamed why he didn't enact a response sooner, if the country goes to shit and economy goes into a total down spiral, or if 300 thousand people died, its his fault.
    theres no upside here anymore for trump.
    it is scary to think someone like joe biden could lead this country. He cant put a coherent sentence together, (I cant spell, and I don't use spell check)

16. von duck, Apr 1, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

Trump didnt do SHIT! And you don't know SHIT!

17. Liman

Liman Member

deal me in

yacraps likes this.
  18. lone irish digit, Apr 1, 2020

lone irish digit

This is Barney

I really like Trump's daily briefings and am amazed at his stamina for being an old or even a young fart. The only part I don't like is the constant and probably mandatory ass kissing by the government officials prior to their presentation less the doctor personages. I don't see how the Clinton woman or the sleepy Joe man personages could last 3 days before they would need a day or two off.

yacraps likes this.
  19. Bases loaded, Apr 1, 2020

Bases loaded

Bases loaded Member

Barney, yes the severe deference is a little weird here in the U.S. of A.

But if it keeps the Donald percolating, I'll live with it

20. yacraps, Apr 2, 2020

yacraps

yacraps Member

LOL...those are what I call peek a boo boobies...you know you take a peek and then go booooooo :)

Settingcanthurt likes this.