only a handfull.....

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Oct 2, 2020.

1. basicstrategy777, Oct 2, 2020

basicstrategy777

It seems that only a handfull of people are keeping this board going.......I wonder why that is......we're not all bad folks here..........maybe it is just like America......we had our time....and now our time is over......I guess everything has a beginning and an end.........777

yacraps likes this.
  2. MisterInside, Oct 2, 2020

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

The Forum can be saved. I think that there's too much shit slinging and name calling. I'm not talking about breaking VD's balls, although we should back off of that too. I'm talking about the political shit. We have to respect differing opinions. We are not doing well at that. Neither is America.

Ironic that you put this note out on the same day that you called somebody an Irish prick. I laughed at that. At first, I thought that you were talking to me. I am Irish and I can be a prick.

Life goes on. If the country doesn't dramatically change in 2020, it will in 2024. Demographics make that a certainty. I don't like it. You don't like it. But it will happen as sure as there will be a high tide and low tide tomorrow.

Back to handicapping the Preakness card.

3. basicstrategy777, Oct 2, 2020

basicstrategy777

The irish are among the toughest people i know......I married a kelly..........they can handle being called a prick............this board ain't for sissies.........we've all taken hits and managed to survive............i always knew you were a prick...but never knew you were irish.

Settingcanthurt and yacraps like this.
  4. MisterInside, Oct 2, 2020

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Irish Catholic, JACK!

Irish people ain't tough. But we are fun loving and good hearted. We have small dicks and don't take life as seriously as others. We probably have more fun than most. Not probably, make that certainly.

I'm not telling anything that you don't know, but you are entertaining, smart and an asshole (at times). Me too. You need to thicken your skin. Stop being too much like your hero.

I am captivated by the Trump (Walter Reed) coverage. I rode by there on the Red Line Metro a bunch of times. Rockville Pike. JFK's autopsy's was performed there. I was in the 7th grade. Trump is getting the best network coverage since The Apprentice. Maybe this is his Hail Mary. It can't hurt him.

Settingcanthurt and yacraps like this.
  5. lone irish digit, Oct 2, 2020

lone irish digit

This is Barney

The LID is Irish and according to him you got your measurements wrong. But seriously, this is a craps forum and with the wealth of good and bad craps video on Utube this year this forum has crapped out. The LID even watched forum member VDC and his partner UDC tossing dice on his Vegas table with a bunch of loud craps personages on a live streaming video a few nights ago.

yacraps likes this.
  6. yacraps, Oct 3, 2020

yacraps

yacraps Member

I have a close friend who is a landscaper contractor I am godfather to his youngest son I built some granite rock walls for him there like pens his kids raise hogs every year for the Del Mar fair a typical conversation when he calls me..."hey you skinny wop dago bastard I need a concrete patio on one of my jobs when can you get to it heeeeey you Irish pig farmer I can get there next week...when you gonna drop off that pork but you promised me so I can make some sausage you Irish cheapskate prick "

7. Mssthis1, Oct 3, 2020

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

Love it or hate it, turmoil is what keeps most message boards going. If you want action, someone needs to come on here with a never fail system, claim they're a DI because they had a roll in the 20's or fan the smoldering embers on the old my dice dick is bigger than your dice dick wars.

Settingcanthurt and TDVegas like this.
  8. basicstrategy777, Oct 3, 2020

basicstrategy777

You cocksucker....who you callin' an asshole.....and ....i don't have a thin skin.....

I'm funny....I'm funny how...

https://search.aol.com/click/_ylt=A...I7w/RK=0/RS=rU5ysA1VienwLNHInUneyhsjYmI-..777.

yacraps likes this.
  9. von duck, Oct 3, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

Can't hurt him? :confused: If he's in that percentage of susceptible people, it could kill him. I don't think this does anything to help trump, but, it also doesn't make Biden any better of a choice. I wonder if he would have checked in to Walter Reed, if he just had a "cold"? Half of his staff will probably come down with it, and if any or some of them get the worst of it, his lack of competence, will be very obvious.
    Don't worry about "busting my balls", all of you have right to be as wrong as you choose. :cool:

10. TDVegas, Oct 3, 2020

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Ebb and flow. Covid knocked off most craps talk, trip reports, gambling sessions. Is there really anything new to talk about...craps wise?

trip reports have been minimal because of the shutdown or people just aren’t traveling or gambling. My craps play has been so minimal...not worth a mention beyond reporting new machines installed.

politics and Covid....that’s what we have.

And a little football;)

yacraps likes this.
  11. twodicebilly, Oct 3, 2020

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

LID

Your correct, there is a ton of stuff on there to watch and many examples of throwing the dice
    the only difference is there you can say or show what you want without being attacked like on
    here. On there you have to decide for yourself what may work or not work, but that takes work
    on your part....lot easier to attack than find out for yourself.

Two of the most accomplished craps players i have run into around the country used to be on
    here..

Much easier to talk about politics, you dont need a brain in your head, just like our leaders...

TDB

12. Settingcanthurt, Oct 6, 2020

Settingcanthurt

As long as main street media/AP is controlled by a half dozen billionaires, the public division will continue to grow. Blaming any one thing can also be found in their opinion reporting.
    Agenda driven media has power beyond the internet and including the internet. That's everyone.

The only other direction we are retracing is a armed society which should allow duels to defend one's honor when slighted by press. "A armed society is a polite society." Robert A Heinlein.

yacraps likes this.
  13. Settingcanthurt, Oct 7, 2020

Settingcanthurt

On that front I did see a TV ad yesterday advertising $79.00 rooms at Treasure Island...

yacraps likes this.