OPINIONS VS CREDIBILITY

Discussion in 'Dice Influencing' started by Linaway, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Linaway, Jul 24, 2019

Linaway

Linaway Member

In this post I would like to address knowledge of 3 people.
    Superrick, twodicebilly, tabletop123
    I have personal and in depth knowledge of all 3. Opinions by others without the credibility of factual knowledge is nothing but opinion. I have been befriended by them, argued with them and we all walked away still great web pals.

I have knowledge no other craps player anywhere has about this trio. Their profiles, their capabilities and shortcomings. All 3 have my written material and all have some if not all of my electronic or mechanical Professional Dice Training Aids.

I feel I have been accorded friendship with all 3 as intelligent individuals. However a break point took place a few years back due to site servers being sold out from under our board. The outstanding craps group immediately disbanded and went their separate ways. Some landed on this board as I did. Didn't stick around long for it was nothing but constant put downs and whiz contests.

Scoff if you will those that read this, but I have laid claim to being the most knowledgeable dice person ever. I am positive this trio would agree with this comment. As such it pains me to see this trio at each other. I got the feeling this board is a great deal of the problem.

Next we have my subject matter. Dice. Two of you has all my material and have been kept up to date on any revisions. Only one of you has a single CD. For any to tell the world about my material in detail is a personal slam. That material is all proprietary and should not be disclosed in a public forum.

All have been given labels. Dice Influencer, Dice Controller and now there is another most don't know about. Dice Behavior Analyst. WOW, what was that loud noise I heard. Uh-huh, as suspected the rumor mongers and hate enthusiasts gasping.

I don't shoot craps or play craps. I am strictly a dice monger and know just about any wrinkle you can think of about them. What I'm alluding to is this. If you don't know the subject matter, why are you trying to debate it? I AM A WHOLE DICE SHOOTER/PLAYER. ALL AXIS ARE IN MY CONSTANT PURVIEW. By probability most dice sets will be off axis for on axis maintains you must have 2.77% of all possible outcomes on axis. A set of handcuffs.

There are two of this trio that talks to me often as do most of my web pals. Without all the material, there is no way possible to know all there is about what the contents are.

So here is my suggestion. If you want to know what my material is about, ask a question but keep it private in a PM. Please do not debate about who is right or wrong in open public forums for you damage the credibility of all of us.

While I'm at it, I don't want to forget two more great web pals of mine. Basicstrategy777 and kokomojoe4. They too have my material. One by acquisition and the other by exchange of knowledge. All 5 of these individuals I have been fortunate to know. HOWDY GUYS!!!

basicstrategy777 and yacraps like this.
  2. eagleeye2, Jul 24, 2019

eagleeye2

eagleeye2 Member

Linaway,

Folks want to know which gave out FIRST...

Your ARM or the BACK You were PATTING???

eagleeye2

lone irish digit likes this.
  3. DeMango, Jul 24, 2019

DeMango

DeMango Member

Welcome back

yacraps likes this.

4. Liman

Liman Member

like the wizard of oz, the guy behind the curtain finally popped his head out to speak.
    uh yu yu.......

yacraps likes this.
  5. KokomoJoe4, Jul 25, 2019

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Hello Linaway,

I try not to get too involved in the personality squabbles, but a lot of times, there is an opportunity to toss in a humorous comment related to these cat fights, and many here on the green board know how to keep us laughing doing this.

Concerning craps, as you know, there are nearly as many systems as there are players. There are the so-called camps, control and random. Because craps offers the opportunity to win a lot of money starting with a little bit, there is a lot of ego that comes into play when the game is discussed. Everybody wants to be an expert and go-to-guy on the game.

You are the only crapster I have seen that concentrates on the objects used to play the game, and it is obvious to me that you have forgotten more about these objects than most people know about them.

When a player learns what you have known for years, it is a real eye opener. There is a LOT more to dice than the table of 36. There is an ordered heirarchy in the dice, and this can be used to attempt to find the safety that exists in a large number of the dice outcomes.

Since players can not set dice by hand across the table into the orientation they would like the dice to end in, the next best thing is learning as much about them as there is to know, and then use this information to take whatever you can off the table, depending on what the dice are showing you.

What I am saying is that there can never be any guarantees when playing craps, after all, it's a random game. But you can play smart, and playing smart should include a complete understanding of the dice.

Hope all is well with you out in the middle of the country.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    yacraps and Linaway like this.
  6. twodicebilly, Jul 25, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Linaway

Thanks for the post.

Dont worry about the cat calls from a couple of these guys...that is just who they are...

The one thing to consider is change is not easy and some times that change requires
    discarding hard learned lessons of the past.

When Rick suggested I take the LJ class, about half way through the first day I said you
    have got to be frickin kidding me to think this will work. Part of that is that it was so much
    different and I paid money to learn it the other way......when I first looked at your data it was
    from the understanding that all the class work and practice shooting was a waste of time
    now here is the right way.

What I found out is that using the LJ and the GTC helps..i dont have to use one or the
    other.....and I found out that using dice speak makes my win rate from my game much
    better than if I I thought my shot was enough to win.

Knowledge from different sources can be incorporated ,it does not have to compete.

change comes hard, but sometimes it is needed

TDB

yacraps and Linaway like this.
  7. KokomoJoe4, Jul 25, 2019

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

VERY surprisingly to me, a confirmed "DI is bullshit sort of guy", I have found the same thing. My results when shooting are surprisingly to me better after learning dice speak.

Am I a DI? NO, I still have plenty of shitty shoots, but there are surprisingly a fair number of times where one particular V6 set rains 5's and 9's, and a different V6 shows 4's and 9's.

A confirmed pass/come player, I will often buy the nine when shooting, sometimes with very nice results.

Linaway's OWA and AOWA descriptions are something you can see concerning dice safety in certain specific dice sets. I have limited myself to only a handful of the AOWA's. Since there are not a great number of these sets that show safe outcome with ANY quarter turn of one or both die, they all should be tried, since by design of the dice, they must be defined as best.

So-called DI's, put that in your pipe and smoke it. (No bongs LID, ;)).

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    yacraps, twodicebilly and Linaway like this.
Reminder: This is the Dice Influencing section.