Pacquiao win

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Dave G Ct, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Dave G Ct, Jul 20, 2019

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Exciting fight ant the 40 year old exchamp clearly beat a great oponent . Had the footwork and speed and landed the harder punches.Do I hear a" Pretty Boy" challenge?

HornHighBLEVE and yacraps like this.
  2. mynameisgambling, Jul 23, 2019

mynameisgambling

Simply put: I'm not surprised

3. von duck, Jul 23, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

I doubt if "Pretty Boy" will offer a challenge. Melvin and the boys took care of him about 1934. :cool:

4. tabletop123, Jul 24, 2019

tabletop123

tabletop123 Member

Naw...Floyd ain't coming out of retirement unless he gets a EASY fight like that fight that he fought in Japan against that Anorexic Kick-boxer that had absolutely NO CHANCE against Floyd.

The guy was just too small, & as soon as the bell rang for the first round, Floyd came out smiling, & taunting the guy.

Trust, & believe that Floyd don't want no smoke! Ya got Errol Spence, Terrence Crawford, Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman, & Pacquio.
    A Murderer's row of talent.

Pacquia showed " skill of old", & fought a great fight, but these younger guys are bigger, Stronger, hungrier, & they fight like they are coming straight from the Concrete.

I don't see ANYONE beating Errol Spence in the Welterweight division.

Like Spence says: " Its STRAP Season". SHOTS FIRED!! MAN DOWN!!!!

yacraps likes this.
  5. tabletop123, Jul 24, 2019

tabletop123

tabletop123 Member

Listen.....the Welterweight division is so talent -laden, that .A.B. Adrian Broner ( About Bullshit Broner) is talking about leaving the Welterweight division, & going down to 140.

Just too much RAW talent in the Welterweight division. If Al Hayman, & Bob Arum can put their differences to the side, & Stop all of this " A side", "B side" bullshit.....we can witness some GREAT match-ups.

The public wants to see a Terrence Crawford, Erroll Spence match-up, but as slow as things are progressing ( Assuming neither fighter suffers a loss), we might not witness THAT match-up until the end of 2020, or early 2021!!

If you guys want to see some great sparring....go to Youtube, & Google Terrence Crawford Sparring matches. Those boys up in New York gave Crawford ALL THAT HE COULD HANDLE!!!

yacraps likes this.
  6. mynameisgambling, Jul 24, 2019

mynameisgambling

Pacquiao is a classic. Of course he would win the match. I'm looking forward to GGG vs Canelo 3

yacraps likes this.
  7. Dave G Ct, Jul 24, 2019

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Yes Crawford is tough.Also Pretty Boy will stay away from Pacquiao. Win on pts. Again. Will not let him counter with the left.

yacraps likes this.
  8. mynameisgambling, Jul 27, 2019

mynameisgambling

Totally agree!