Real bankroll control

Discussion in 'Bankroll Management' started by SolunaDice, Nov 29, 2012.

1. SolunaDice, Nov 29, 2012

SolunaDice

SolunaDice Member

The money you place or lay on the table can be turned off or pulled down, anytime you like. Of course, the primary reason to do this is that you feel/sense the 7 coming. So turn em off and make a come bet. Or make a few bets on big red.

And there is no better advice than standing and watching a few decisions. I like to see 3-5,unless there's on obvious trend. Live craps record really helped me get the whole thing together, by being able to see the roll trends build, and identify hot/lucky shooters.

2. The Midnight Skulker, Nov 29, 2012

The Midnight Skulker

... except for the contract bets: Pass, Come, and Fire.

3. SolunaDice, Nov 30, 2012

SolunaDice

SolunaDice Member

Well, of course. That why I said place and lay. This would be applicable to the hardways as well.

But seriously, if ya think the 7 is about to show up, might as well capitalize.. Lay bets ON, throw some on big red, $5,$ 10.

If you've been tracking the table and shooters, you will have a feeling periodically, and will be right on. Back it up.

Live craps record has really helped me see the numbers building statistically, and track the pass/don't so you have more confidence as to where your investment will pay. My observation is that if you see a bunch of random shooters sevening out repeatedly, you might expect a long run of no sevens showing. Controlled shooters throw that off in my opinion, and truly influence the dice.

Good luck!

SolunaDice

4. basicstrategy777, Nov 30, 2012

basicstrategy777

There are no "off" buttons on lay bets.

5. mrsmooth, Dec 28, 2012

mrsmooth

mrsmooth Member

Soluna, you hit the money right on the head. Charting visually and by hard copy is vital to understanding the cyclic trendy game of craps. Understanding the entire game is, too, very vital to consisstent winning. There are all too many people who have no idea how to play the DP, DC, & lay bets....especially all being non-contract bets. If your in Vegas PM me and let's toss some dice. I play daily! MrSmooth