Sorry guy's. Haven't been on here in so long.

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by BuckShot, Feb 19, 2019.

1. BuckShot, Feb 19, 2019

BuckShot

BuckShot Member

Hi everyone. Hope all is going well at the tables.

yacraps and Clay like this.
  2. DeMango, Feb 20, 2019

DeMango

DeMango Member

Welcome back Vince!

yacraps likes this.
  3. ChequeMate8, Feb 21, 2019

ChequeMate8

ChequeMate8 Member

Welcome back. (Vinnie "the chin, boom boom buckshot Kotter")? I'm sorry Buckshot, that just word associated right into my brain. Nothing personal.

I'm hoping you have a couple of adventurous exploits to relay to us about your absence. Maybe?
    Is the weather warming up yet there in Ontario?
    Me personally, I'm getting ready to return to Vegas soon, last time I was planning on going to Vegas, the incident happened 5 days before I was to arrive, and I changed plans immediately. I wonder how the experience has affected the city and the visitor relation. I doubt it's improved.

Thanks.

yacraps likes this.
  4. BuckShot, Feb 21, 2019

BuckShot

BuckShot Member

Nothing much to talk about for craps. I started spiraling downhill with new systems and strategies. I'll be honest though the 4 and 10 betting is for the birds. I've cut down betting the 4/10. I've also cut out the $5 firebet. Yes I still see quite a few shooters making 4 numbers and 5 numbers but not enough to justify betting it on every shooter. Best to invest that $5.00 on a hardway.

As for me, I've hit a nice run and now it's slow down time. I treated my wife to a brand new KIA RIO EX 2019 Hatchback (picked up today at 5PM est time) and now just resting it up for spring. I only visit the craps table maybe once a week if that and only bet a couple numbers at a time during a session. I've also cut my bankroll limit to $100.00 / visit.

My friends are in Vegas right now for the next 4 days staying at the golden gate. I hear there is snow along the strip. Still cold up here averaging -7.

HornHiYo and yacraps like this.