That petty creep......

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Aug 30, 2018.

1. basicstrategy777, Aug 30, 2018

basicstrategy777

Here is all you need to know.....he freezes out the President of the United States and his running mate in 2008, Pallin....both members of his own party........and has as his pall bearers... his true friends...

Pallbearers

Warren Beatty

Former Vice President Joseph Biden

Michael Bloomberg

Secretary William Cohen

Stephen Dart

Richard Davis

Carla Eudy

Sen. Russ Feingold

Sen. Phil Gramm

Sen. Gary Hart

Vladimir Kara-Murza

Gov. Tom Ridge

Mark Salter

Fred Smith

That petty creep........he's worm meat now....good riddance...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  2. HornHighBLEVE, Aug 30, 2018

HornHighBLEVE

HornHighBLEVE Member

BWAAAAAHAHAHA this just validates what we've been saying about him like... forever.

yacraps likes this.
  3. basicstrategy777, Sep 3, 2018

basicstrategy777

Here is your "holy one"....the son of a bitch let a petty fued with Trump be the driving force and he went against the will of the people and against his principles just to stick it to Trump......his low character is evidenced not only by going againstwhat he believed, to settle a grudge, but also by leaving his once beatiful wife after she got in an accident , became disabled and was no longer beautiful...he then divorced her....nice guy........he didn't deserve all those medals, and got them because his daddy and grandpa were both 4 star admirals......many more than him were shot down....lost there lives...were captured and toutured.......spend their lives with no arms or legs or are blind.......they didn't get all those medals even though they gave more than he did ....much more.........who has the last laugh....Trump is on the golf course....he is President of the United States...he has Melania.......mccain is rotting in a box...while people give glowing speeches about him that he does not deserve........when Trump puts the final nail in obama care, he should look into the camera and say," this is for you john"...wink and give a thumbs up.........he was also pretty dumb among his peerrs, graduating 5th from the bottom at the naval academy 890 out of 895.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiMRIVgB1Cc&app=desktop.

Here he is girls...just the kind of guy you'd love for a husband.......he's a piece of garbage......https://yournewswire.com/john-mccain-divorced-wife-crash/

"Dragging this phony tribute out is due solely for the additional opportunities to thumb their nose and publicly bash the current administration under the guise of saluting an " American hero". In reality, there are REAL American heroes dying in the line of duty who's names are barely mentioned on page 9 of the local paper who deserve a fitting tribute far more than a RINO,second place finisher, second rate officer, career politician who held on to he beloved power until death finally wrestled it from his grasp."

crispcem and yacraps like this.
  4. basicstrategy777, Sep 3, 2018

basicstrategy777

September 3, 2018
    By DH Butler

There’s a huge difference between the solemn, sorrowful citizens who lined the streets to say good-bye to Ronald Reagan, John Kennedy, and FDR and the rubberneckers hoping to catch a glimpse of celebrity politicians putting in a public appearance for the late Senator McCain’s multiple memorials. Releasing those men we loved from afar to a higher and happier place bears no resemblance to spectators taking part in one of the “scheduled events” posted strategically on the Fox News website and elsewhere.

[​IMG]

Despite of the wall-to-wall media coverage of a seemingly unending series of funeral services (five at last count), this nation does not mourn the passing of a hero. Yes, dignitaries showed up and slid fake praise into orations meant for something other than a heartfelt memorial to the dearly departed. John McCain may have been dear to a few people, but for the rest of us (and most likely 99% of the people invited to be part of his ostentatious Display of the Dead), he remains a clear and present exemplar of a petty plutocracy and blatant self-service. One ecstatic writer called it the https://anopenletterto.org/author/susan-b-glasser/ as Her Father’s Daughter saddled the next generation with the bitter Sins of the Father and was celebrated for embracing what many have called a world-class grudge. Somehow, shehttp://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-on-mccain-john-called-on-us-to-be-bigger-than-that-he-called-on-us-to-be-better-than-that/2018/09/01/ed4c8f32-ae0c-11e8-b1da-ff7faa680710_story.html?utm_term=.023e0888326d that “John called on us to be bigger… and better than that.” Others, disgusted by the
    [​IMG]
    Bernard B. Kerik

✔@BernardKerik

Sadly, @MeghanMcCain seemed to do exactly what she slammed Trump for doing. What should have been reflection and celebration of a patriot’s life, has been turned into political theatrics and cheap shots. It’s embarrassing, and really disappointing.

The Hill

✔@thehill

WATCH: Meghan McCain appears to slam Trump's "cheap rhetoric" during her father's eulogy http://hill.cm/0q6x0GI

[​IMG]

10:52 AM - Sep 1, 2018
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

recognized her father’s signature spitefulness -- nasty to the end and beyond. Yet it was the observation of a high-school junior that explained a certain hollowness to every news anchor’s claim that a nation mourns.
    [​IMG]
    CJ Pearson

✔@thecjpearson

At most funerals I’ve attended, it’s God’s love that fills the room, not hate and animus for a person who is not even in attendance.

Disappointed. #McCainMemorial

12:43 PM - Sep 1, 2018
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

: “At most funerals I’ve attended, it’s God’s love that fills the room, not hate and animus for a person who is not even in attendance.”

This nation does not mourn John McCain who in a final act of self-aggrandizing mythmaking, personally planned a weeklong spectacle to weaponize a sacred cultural tradition meant to remember and honor the dead. This may become his most enduring legacy. An insatiably vindictive man, his equally malicious family, and all those eager to participate in a six-minute trash-talk tribute have radically transformed one of the last public opportunities to share our humanity.

We do not mourn, we cannot mourn, and we should not mourn one who in death chose to even a score only he was keeping.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._over_yet.html

5. basicstrategy777, Sep 3, 2018

basicstrategy777

September 2, 2018The McCain funeral – a failed brand re-launch

By Jay Valentine

When Caesar died, at least according to Shakespeare, the funeral oration by Mark Antony was about 40 minutes. And Caesar had changed much of the world of his time.

The single defining moment for many in the 1960’s generation was the assassination of John Kennedy. His funeral was two full days, every moment both memorable and historic. It was an event that helped an entire nation properly grieve.

So when a senator dies, surrounded by his loving family, from a terrible illness, and he receives two, maybe three funerals, lasting most of a week, that is pretty much over the top. And this one was just way over the top.

[​IMG]

Photo credit: US Deaprtment of Defense

One wonders if it was meant to be more – perhaps a brand re-launch.

As a brand re-launch, those around McCain seem to want to first settle scores with those not in attendance likely followed by the eternal appeal of “…what would John McCain do?” Every time there is a needed commentator for some anti-Trump or anti-conservative issue, in comes the McCain brand spokesperson with the refrain the press most craves.

For the brand, there is life after death.

In life McCain was a war hero because he was captured and tortured. Nobody questions such courage. He could have come home early, we are told, but did not because he did not want special treatment. That is heroism.

Then there is the senator. Like many politicians, he did not miss the darker side as his Keating 5 scandal well recalls.

McCain will always be known, by friends and enemies, as the only Republican in a political generation loved by the press. Press love comes pretty cheaply. Bash Republicans, talk up amnesty, appear ready to cut a deal with any Democrat who wants to deliver a body blow to the conservative middle of America, and you are there.

McCain’s major achievements were a campaign finance bill which was overturned and support for Middle East wars that have proven to be disasters. Many military families had short, one-hour funerals for their dead heroes who came back from these terrible mistakes.

It would appear those around McCain, some family and others who are the typical hangers-on are trying to do more of a brand launch than perform the last rites of a funeral event. The Ted Kennedy maxim at his brother Robert’s funeral may be applicable here: “let us not make more of him in death than he was in life.”

John McCain was certainly a brand. His brand was “maverick.” He will be remembered by that word from this generation.

But a brand, by definition is an unchanging thing. Ivory soap is always Ivory soap. Kleenex is, well, you know what it is because it is a brand – the same brand for the last 40 years.

The tragedy of John McCain is that in his political life, he was always one step behind where the country was. Had he been the presidential candidate in 2000, rather than Bush, he likely may have won. But he wasn’t.

When he became the candidate, he was running against someone who was an historic candidate. The outcome was unfortunate but hardly McCain’s fault.

He listened to the press and seemed to believe, that like in the 1960s, the press foretold where the country was going. But he was wrong. The press had become part of what went before, not what was on its way.

McCain led the Gang of Whatever toward amnesty at a time it appeared that was going to be the next big thing.

A politician, if he is to be remembered beyond one short political generation, is one who captures the spirit of his age. And McCain never could do that because he had a tin ear when it came to the people but was all ears when it came to the popular press. And the press could not see it.

McCain missed one of the great sea changes in American history. Donald Trump did not.

This funeral, actually a brand launch for those who will claim it, with fawning press, veiled attacks on Trump failed to launch the brand. Many speakers did not appear to focus on the man, they appeared to get some petty revenge on his opponents.

It failed because this brand is fleeting. It will not last more than months. The press who extoll John McCain will move on to the next Republican to oppose Trump. Those who loathed McCain will forget their feelings and history will gently erase most edges in everyone’s memory.

Once, when we had some 30-somethings at our house, we noticed a Bob Hope movie was on the television in the other room. We commented on it and were shocked when both of the 30-somethings said “…who’s Bob Hope?"

30 years from now, there will be 30-somethings who will say “…who’s John McCain?”

They will, however, know just who Donald Trump was.

Because Donald Trump, unlike John McCain, grasped the spirit of his age.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._relaunch.html

crispcem, far out and yacraps like this.
  6. badddoin, Sep 3, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

You know, 777, providing oral services for all those priests when you were a little boy has turned you into a bitter old man. You should really do something about it.

7. basicstrategy777, Sep 4, 2018

basicstrategy777

That's not nice badd....not nice

Just providing some perspective on the rotting mccain ......he'll be old news and forgotton in a New York minute.....and btw I'm not old.....I'm only 78 and can very likely kick the shit out of you......

Can you see that 200 slowly slip-sliding away badd.......one more time, you just backed the wrong horse....it's gonna be a GREAT dinner.....

[​IMG]

yacraps likes this.
  8. basicstrategy777, Sep 4, 2018

basicstrategy777

[​IMG]

yacraps likes this.
  9. badddoin, Sep 4, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

You'd get little satisfaction kicking my ass these days. I can't walk much more than about 50 ft. without stopping to catch my breath. Age isn't the only foe.

10. basicstrategy777, Sep 4, 2018

basicstrategy777

I'd wait till you walk 50 steps, you are out of breath and THAN kick you're ass.......on a more serious note...I'm sorry you are not well......I understand, more than you know, about sickness and what a bad thing it can be.

I semi-joke when my daughter calls me......I tell her the grim reaper keeps showing up at my door every morning....I open the door and give him a swift kick in the nuts and as he goes scurring away...yell out to him....."Not today mofo.....NOT TODAY !!"

I sincerely hope what you have is fixable and you get well soon........then I'll kick your ass when you are better too.

11. Settingcanthurt, Sep 4, 2018

Settingcanthurt

She waited for him the entire time of his capture. I do no know it's true but I read while waiting she designed the POW/MIA Flag as well as the bracelets we all wore back then. He like Kerry married into wealth.

yacraps likes this.