The Best is yet to come....

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Mar 1, 2020.

1. basicstrategy777, Mar 1, 2020

basicstrategy777

I thought this was very well done....it should be played in schools so that students can get a taste of the history of our country.....

Settingcanthurt and yacraps like this.
  2. von duck, Mar 1, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

What do you mean by "our country", Italy? :confused: :)

3. basicstrategy777, Mar 1, 2020

basicstrategy777

I was born in NY city in 1940...I am an American citizen and first generation Italian.....I am an American and proud of it...I served my country and would die for it.....I am very concerned about the future of this country, hence, my strong feelings about the direction it should go in and the passionate backing of that person that has proven he is taking the country in the proper direction........the country is on the edge of a razor and can flop one way or the other.....I view it as its survival is in the balance....survival.......I do not view this as an election coming up....I view it as a war to the death.......it is not a game to me.....Half-hearted measures are treasonous.....you are all in or all out.....those that do not back Trump 110% just don't understand how important FULL support is...and how damaging 1/2 way support is........you may view what I have said as way over the line.....but that's how i see it....." there comes a time, when you have to spit on your hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats."......you, duck, and 2db are my enemy....I piss on your grave.

yacraps likes this.
  4. Settingcanthurt, Mar 2, 2020

Settingcanthurt

This may cheer you up 777

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...nd_saved_lives_from_worst_of_coronavirus.html

Hillary Clinton has been ordered to give a sworn deposition to Judicial Watch regarding her emails and documents related to the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya while she was Secretary of State.
    The ruling is in response to the conservative legal group's lawsuit, "Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State" - specifically regarding "talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack."

Discovery in the case began in December, 2018, when Judge Royce C. Lamberth allowed Judicial Watch to explore whether Clinton's use of a private email server was intended to circumvent the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). JW also sought to determine: "whether the State Department’s intent to settle this case in late 2014 and early 2015 amounted to bad faith; and whether the State Department has adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s request."

On Monday, Judge Lamberth overruled Clinton and the State Department's objections to limited additional discovery, writing "Discovery up until this point has brought to light a noteworthy amount of relevant information, but Judicial Watch requests an additional round of discovery, and understandably so. With each passing round of discovery, the Court is left with more questions than answers."

Lamberth also said that he is troubled by the fact that both Clinton and the State Department want discovery to end.

I skipped some that is found in the link.

yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.
  5. Settingcanthurt, Mar 2, 2020

Settingcanthurt

Republicans FINALLY Plan To Subpoena Democrat Firm Over Biden Dealings, Journalists Push Fake News

[​IMG]

Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin announced he plans to subpoena Blue Star strategies, a Democrat public affairs firm, over potential influence dealings with Hunter Biden and Burisma. Republicans have been investigating Hunter Biden for some time now since Donald Trump became the target of the impeachment inquiry and trial. Now for some reason journalists are coming out of the woodwork to claim that the subpoena is a political maneuver due to Joe Biden winning in South Carolina. What they omitted is that Ron Johnson sent a letter to Ranking Member Peters on February 24th over his intention to subpoena Blue Star. By leaving out this context “journalists” seem to be running defense for Democrats by pushing a fake news narrative that this is politically motivated. It might be but we don’t have that evidence, the opinion and assumptions are for you to decide. As Democrats face a battle on all fronts, from the far left progressives and Bernie Sanders, to trump and the republicans, they need all the lies they can get to prop their failing party up.

Tim Pool

yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.