the celebrity who refused to recognize gay marriage

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Liman, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Liman

Liman Member

the point still remains that ms. davis enjoys the freedom to practice and observe any religion or lifestyle she wants because she lives in America, but she feels she doesn't have to extend that courtesy, which is every americans right, to anyone she feels is not right by her religion.

Isis,(allegedly) enslaves children and woman and rapes them because of their interpretation of their bible.

Understand, I have nothing against this woman wanting to follow and obey her religious beliefs, more power to her, but never, can she ever force her beliefs on anyone else, and never use a public position to deny people of their rights according to this countries laws.

2. black3car, Sep 9, 2015

black3car

black3car Member

Absolutely agree!

3. Dave G Ct, Sep 9, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

I will give my take.Have no problem with the same sex marriage. But companies catering to the wedding industry should have the freedom to decide if they want to service a same sex marriage

4. lone irish digit, Sep 9, 2015

lone irish digit

Now I'm not a religious sort of guy but my take on homosexuality is that heredity plays a major role in its development with a compliment from environmental factors. In my opinion shit happens, and you can’t blame one for their sexual preference. However, homosexual sex is really offensive to most hetero’s (not that there is anything wrong with it). And that too is probably caused from the way we are wired. So I guess I could go either way on this issue. However this woman, an elected democrat, is acting like a typical east coast/west coast democrat in only enforcing the laws that fits her picture of reality. (e.g., sanctuary cities) I hope this clears things up regarding this matter.