The New Whale In The Desert!

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by DeMango, Jan 16, 2018.

1. von duck, Jan 18, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Another good try, it'll fool Druck and a few others.:cool:

2. random_roller, Jan 18, 2018

random_roller

random_roller Member

Each member has direct control over what he/she chooses to post on this forum. How someone else will interpret / react to what another member posts is up to the reader. Using the "Ignore" button is an option available to all members in response to posts by other members. Some choose to selectively use the "Ignore" button, while others don't deploy it at all. To each their own. If another member put me on "Ignore", hey, that's his/her choice (and right).

I've had a few disagreements with TDVegas and the late Tom P (betwthelines). Not a big deal at all. We kept things respectful, agreeing to disagree. I also happen to agree with many things they (and others) have posted. Does that make me a member of the "GROUP OF INSIDERS" (your characterization)?

At the end of the day, it's a craps forum. We're talking about a game we enjoy playing, not try to win the race to invent and patent cold fusion.
    Live and let live, unless the thread (post) is about college football and someone is bragging about a "sh*thole" SEC team.

Druck, HornHiYo, Onautopilot and 3 others like this.
  3. random_roller, Jan 18, 2018

random_roller

random_roller Member

Link to the post in question, please. Regardless, as long as you believe it to be true, that is how it will be in your universe. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Night Attack, yacraps and Twelve4s like this.
  4. James Hall, Jan 18, 2018

James Hall

James Hall Member

As I posted earlier one such ignore button jockey can't handle people disagreeing with him and is real quick with the , "POOF" option
    a silly maneuver as he doesn't silence them he just places himself in a position where he cannot influence the others opinions
    Who knows he might have something to say that might be of value to the ignored and rob him of an opportunity to learn something and change his flawed opinion
    I could be wrong but I find that a bit cowardly
    Just my opinion

5. DeMango, Jan 18, 2018

DeMango

DeMango Member

Not gonna look it up but I believe The Super Excellent Conference has won what, 8 out of the last 10 National Titles? And your support, refresh my memory, Little 12 or Little 10? Or Atlantic Cupcake Conference, which is also a Southern affiliate, little brother if you will, of The Super Excellent Conference!

Right after FSU declined to pay Jimbo what he is worth, it snowed in Tallahassee. Told local supporters, it was God's way of telling them; It will be a cold day in hell till they win significantly again! Mullen is back, The Gators shall rise!

yacraps likes this.
  6. random_roller, Jan 18, 2018

random_roller

random_roller Member

Nah, you got it all wrong. SEC stands for Sans Educational Component. If a person has a pulse, he/she qualifies for an academic scholarship at most of the SEC schools (Vanderbilt and Florida excepted). But I digress. All of my schools are now members of the B1G Ten.

In case you didn't notice, it took coaches from Big Ten country to help the SEC programs win national championships.

Nick Saban (LSU, Alabama) -- Played football and graduated from Kent State. I don't completely despise him as a coach, but only because he was DC of the Cleveland Browns back when they were a pretty good NFL team.

Urban Meyer (Florida) -- From Ashtabula (OH). Played football and graduated from Cincinnati. He was an graduate assistant at Ohio State before eventually taking over as HC at Bowling Green (in Bowling Green, OH).

Les Miles (LSU) -- From Elyria (OH). Played football and coached at scUM under Bo Schembechler, which explains why his teams often had difficulty winning big games.

yacraps and Twelve4s like this.
  7. yacraps, Jan 18, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

[email protected]#cking roller..LOL

random_roller likes this.
  8. random_roller, Jan 18, 2018

random_roller

random_roller Member

Aw, you know me, yacraps: Switzerland. :D

Twelve4s and yacraps like this.
  9. random_roller, Jan 18, 2018

random_roller

random_roller Member

Already talking smack to Noles fans, eh? Love it!

I hope Florida wins the SEC Championship soon, as I don't mind the Gators (and can't stand Alabama). I also have several friends who are UF alums. 1996 is a long time ago. Mullen will have some pretty good competition on the recruiting trail, with Smart (Georgia) and Taggart (FSU) recruiting in the area. Richt (Miami, FL) is also a pretty good recruiter. Then there are Saban and Meyer, who have been known to land a recruit or 2 from the Sunshine State.

You probably already have September 29th circled on the schedule: Florida at Mississippi State.

yacraps likes this.
  10. yacraps, Jan 18, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

QUOTE="DeMango, post: 198350, member: 4212"]Not gonna look it up but I believe The Super Excellent Conference has won what, 8 out of the last 10 National Titles? And your support, refresh my memory, Little 12 or Little 10? Or Atlantic Cupcake Conference, which is also a Southern affiliate, little brother if you will, of The Super Excellent Conference!

Right after FSU declined to pay Jimbo what he is worth, it snowed in Tallahassee. Told local supporters, it was God's way of telling them; It will be a cold day in hell till they win significantly again! Mullen is back, The Gators shall rise![/QUOTE]

Well D I know you cant see me or hear me ignore button and all I alwys enjoyed your posts since I been here you always would interject something unusual and fun and I must admit your creativity with conference names was funny but deep down I know its hard to admit the little twelves history owns the sec o_O

Onautopilot likes this.
  11. DeMango, Jan 18, 2018

DeMango

DeMango Member

That may be true a long time ago, but didn't Tim Tebow get an unsportsmanlike penalty against Oklahoma a few years ago? Bud Wilkinson is dead, just let it go!

yacraps likes this.
  12. yacraps, Jan 18, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

Heeeey D LOL...long live the Bud (what a pair of winners, him and Bear) yeah I remember that game...couldn't believe a Christian lad getting penalized( fierce competitor) Florida was a good team that year or years I should say.. its funny how the coaches come from areas that are now in competition with each other I always liked Urban Meyer he is a class act doing right at Ohio State now

random_roller likes this.
  13. $nakeEye$, Jan 18, 2018

$nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Member

The COME BET is a GOOD BET for the PLAYER due to WHAT you mentioned above -

HOWEVER - ONCE it TRAVELS to a box number -

IT IS NOT SO GOOD for the Player !

YOU are relegated to THAT NUMBER which NEEDS to be THROWN AGAIN in order to get paid on your bet !

$...eE..$

Pressit, James Hall and yacraps like this.
  14. yacraps, Jan 30, 2022

yacraps

yacraps Member

[email protected]#$king Missthis1...LOL

15. DeMango, Feb 3, 2022

DeMango

DeMango Member

So much for Mullen, one hit wonder, Prescott

yacraps likes this.