There's NO WAY..NO WAY he builds that wall...gets money for that wall..NO WAY

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Dec 30, 2018.

1. badddoin, Jan 4, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

Well, maybe I'm mistaken. Perhaps they were actually chanting at all those ridiculous rallies, "Built that bollard-style fencing!" Could have been, I suppose. Or it could've been that:

Congress has approved zero dollars and zero cents for Trump's wall.

Zero miles and zero feet of new wall has been constructed.

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/funding-for-border-wall-in-spending-bill-divides-conservatives-and-establishment-republicans.amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.foxnews.com/politics/funding-for-border-wall-in-spending-bill-divides-conservatives-and-establishment-republicans

Yet even that money comes with strings attached. The omnibus says that the only designs that can be used are those already approved in 2017, “such as currently deployed steel bollard designs.”

2. badddoin, Jan 4, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

3. badddoin, Jan 4, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

I'm gonna type this real slow, 'cause I know you guys can't read too fast:

Congress has approved zero dollars and zero cents for Trump's wall.

Zero miles and zero feet of new wall has been constructed.

That reminds me of of an incredibly boring story. I would highly recommend you stop reading here, but I'm betting you won't, because, like most of the characters in this story, you're Trump fans.

As part of my employment I'm required to take remedial training every two years, to keep my hazmat endorsement current. The "course" lasts about 2 hours and concludes with a test, which is summarily filed away somewhere, never again to be gazed upon by human eyes.

The course and the test are both required by federal Dept. of Transportation regulations. However, there's no guidance as to what constitutes a passing score. Also, I've been driving a truck for 24 years, so I've taken this test several times. I can ace this test if I concentrate on the course and try on the test. I've done it several times.

So, this one time when I was summoned to take this class - four or five years ago, I reckon - there was about a dozen of us in the classroom. I decided that I wasn't going to bother trying on the test, because, having given my colleagues a cursory once over, I figured I'd probably get the best grade anyway.

Sure enough, after reviewing the test, I missed 4. The next best score had missed 6. The guy that was copying off of me, he missed 9. I shit you not. So I asked him, I'm like, "What the fuck, dude?" I'll never forget his response, he said, "You were going too fast."

You might want to give that a little thought the next time you find yourself in close proximity to a tanker truck full of who knows what.

4. basicstrategy777, Jan 4, 2019

basicstrategy777

The President will not sign anything that does not have money for his wall.........

It is difficult to see a way out of this shut-down, although it will occur......if Trump caves he won't win in 2020, I do beleieve.....this has become a do or die issue.....if republicans weaken, it will make it much harder for him....it will be interesting to see how far he will go with this......My money is on him......ultimately this issue deals with a very serious problem having to do with the safety of the country....it is a fight that should have been fought many years ago....no one had the balls to confront and take a stand....thius is a momentous decision for the country and much is at stake....it is worth fighting and dying for....this may do Trump in but I hoe he goes down with guns blazing.....

A prayer:

Lord, make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me, grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine, let not my last thought be - 'If I only had my gun'- and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of warm brass,
    Amen

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    yacraps likes this.
  5. von duck, Jan 4, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

That's the same wall that BS showed a while back. The only one that a wall like that would keep out, is people that are too stupid to clime a ladder! :confused: Since that's the same ones that vote Republican, would you be "shooting yourselves in the foot, by building it. :) At $20 million a mile, it seems way overpriced also. :cool:

6. basicstrategy777, Jan 4, 2019

basicstrategy777

do you have any idea what 22 million illegal alians costs this country every year ?.......Walls work...a fucking drone ain't keepin' them out......if walls did not work , why are there so many fuckin' walls all over the world and at private residence and the vatican.....WALLS work....a wall will be built and the Trumster will do it......one way or another he will protect Amercans with a beautiful wall that has TRUMP gold lettering on it.

yacraps likes this.
  7. von duck, Jan 6, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Trump "gold lettering" on it? :confused: Yeah, OK, that's definitely the most important part. :) "If he only had a brain" :D

8. basicstrategy777, Jan 6, 2019

basicstrategy777

Whatever he's got...he is always coming out ahead, on top, and WINNING........so tell me hot shot, the one who makes fun of the Trumpster and who has to continually grab his ankles , you think he will get money and start on that Wall ?....the wall all you traitors say not to build because it is ineffective and a waste of money........you think he will build that wall ?.........Like I said, you have NO IDEA who you are dealing with and his steel resolve to protect America.......he takes his job seriously and can't be bought.......you guys are in deep kinchi.

9. von duck, Jan 6, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Hey, BS, did you happen to catch Doonsbury, in the Sunday comics? :D I like the spelling, in the golf scene. :) Pure trump.

10. badddoin, Jan 6, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  11. badddoin, Jan 6, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

You're gonna have to define "wall" it seems to be changing everyday.

12. von duck, Jan 6, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

OK, I got this one. Ya see, what BS and trump mean by "Wall" is, one of those barriers they set up between lanes when there is hi-way construction going on. These can be trucked in, in a jiffy, and will be much easier for the next administration to remove. They are a lot cheaper too, but he still wants the same money. The extra money will be used to build a new string of "Trump Hotels" along the "wall" to house, at public expense, anybody that manages to breech, this "gauntlet". :cool:

13. basicstrategy777, Jan 6, 2019

basicstrategy777

The wall will be concrete and or steel....it will be a formidable barrier where-by people will find it hard to get over....concrete is cheaper than steel but we'll see......the bottom line is Trump will win this one and you traitors i.e. democrats will end up sucking hind tit again........and you won't admit it, but you'll be glad its going up.

yacraps likes this.
  14. Settingcanthurt, Jan 6, 2019

Settingcanthurt

All Trump needs to do to secure the Wall funding is to self identify as a female who loses a lot of elections. One who's treacherous ways scare everyone. He can call it Wall Hildabeast!!!!.

Speaking of the beast..

basicstrategy777 and yacraps like this.
  15. Settingcanthurt, Jan 6, 2019

Settingcanthurt

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eral-flynn-attacked-because-he-knew-too-much/

[​IMG]

A former Law Enforcement Officer named Roscoe B. Davis unveiled a number or tweets over the weekend tying the attack in Benghazi to the Clinton Foundation. The foundation reportedly made millions gun running and General Flynn was allegedly attacked because he knew too much.
    The tweets are as follows and start with information about the Taliban having US Stinger missiles:

The Taliban had obtained the stinger missiles that Hillary and McCain had hoped to go to Libya –

McCain’s contact by the name of Marc Turi sold billions to the US in weapons and was involved in the Obama plan to give guns to Al-Qaeda to get them to overthrow Qaddafi:

Charges against Turi were dropped in Obama’s last days in office.

He knew the US was running the arms through Libya but the CIA surprisingly was not supportive of this:

yacraps likes this.
  16. Settingcanthurt, Jan 6, 2019

Settingcanthurt

17. Settingcanthurt, Jan 6, 2019

Settingcanthurt

President Donald Trump vowed Sunday not to cave in the shutdown fight with Democrats over border wall funding.
    “There’s not going to be any bend right here,” Trump said, reminding reporters that his voters and even some Democrat voters supported the idea of stronger border security.

Trump spoke to reporters at the White House on the ongoing shutdown as it entered its 16th day.

“I don’t like doing this, I have no fun doing this, I was elected to protect our country, that’s what I’m doing,” he said.

The president traveled with staff to Camp David in Maryland to work on agenda items for the upcoming year.

Trump said it would be easy to end the shutdown, calling for Democrats to negotiate.

“Schumer and Nancy Pelosi and myself can solve this in 20 minutes if they want to, if they don’t want to, it’s going to go on for a long time,” he said.

Trump noted that previous presidents and senators had no objection to voting for or funding barriers on the Southern border.

“Presidents before me have all voted for this, or many of them, and many of the senators that I’m negotiating with right now have voted for this, but let me tell you something, they didn’t have the guts to do it,” he said. “They didn’t have the guts to do things that they should have done.”

Trump suggested that he might call the wall “something different” to bring Democrats to the table, but said he preferred a “steel” barrier over concrete.

“Everybody’s playing games, but I can say this, I think that the Democrats want to make a deal,” Trump said.

Trump noted that even the establishment media was reporting the surge of illegal immigration, citing reporting from the Washington Post.

“The surge to come into our country has never been stronger, and it’s very unfair to people that want to come in legally,” he said.

The president again confirmed that he was considering declaring a State of Emergency to fund the wall.

“I may declare a national emergency dependent on what’s going to happen over the next few days,” he said.

yacraps likes this.
  18. badddoin, Jan 6, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

19. badddoin, Jan 7, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

This is one of Trump's famous tweets:

This isn’t about the Wall, everybody knows that a Wall will work perfectly (In Israel the Wall works 99.9%). This is only about the Dems not letting Donald Trump & the Republicans have a win. They may have the 10 Senate votes, but we have the issue, Border Security. 2020!

So, in his own words, this is a political stunt. He thinks he has a winning issue. If this goes on much longer (2 or 3 more weeks), Republicans will start peeling off from him. There'll be some powerful sob stories if government workers start missing paychecks, particularly from those essential workers that have to keep showing up. It's incredible how many people have no savings.

20. von duck, Jan 7, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Not long ago, I heard a thing where, a $500 unexpected expense, would be a large burden on 2/3 of American households. $500 is nothing anymore. :cool: