There's NO WAY..NO WAY he builds that wall...gets money for that wall..NO WAY

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Settingcanthurt, Jan 25, 2019

Settingcanthurt

LOL!!!!!! Yea who???

yacraps likes this.
  2. Settingcanthurt, Jan 25, 2019

Settingcanthurt

She is no longer using the military to shuttle her inbred s around the world anymore. That stings.
    She is being investigated for dollars spent in the past 7 years abusing the military to shuttle her family around the world. She will be ousted soon.

yacraps likes this.
  3. Settingcanthurt, Jan 25, 2019

Settingcanthurt

Air Traffic Controllers forced a decision this morning. Need to privatize that work.

yacraps likes this.
  4. basicstrategy777, Jan 26, 2019

basicstrategy777

So you think it's over....and he lost the battle of getting the wall built.......I believe that is the objective here...i.e. getting wall built to protect America from the invaders........it's early in this fight....don't be so hasty to declare yourself winner......777

yacraps likes this.
  5. von duck, Jan 26, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

The battle line was drawn, and trump is the one that caved. Don't be stupid about it. This was one he had to win, but instead, he knuckled under to Polosi, his ass is history. He gave it a good fight, but she was just too damned tough for him. I'm surprised he hasn't resigned already. What a pathetic MF. He has not used his other option, so, one can only conclude, he never was going to build the wall anyway. He has duped you again dumbass, and from the sound of it, you liked it, and want more. :cool:

6. basicstrategy777, Jan 26, 2019

basicstrategy777

duck....I know you don't believe what you wrote.....777

yacraps likes this.
  7. von duck, Jan 26, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

It's the absolute truth and you know it. Trumps done, and he should resign, let Pence take a crack at it. It's not his fault, he just doesn't have what takes to do battle, with the likes of Polosi. He's had it too easy his whole life. Apart from this, he has serious ethical issues. :cool:

8. von duck, Jan 26, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Check it out everybody, there is NO wall funding in this bill, but I'm signing it anyway, cause that bitch, took a hammer to my nuts. I hate Nancy, cause she don't play "fare". Tell BS777, I'm sorry he got his nuts whacked too. :) Wink, wink wink, ooooooh :eek: my nuts!:(

9. basicstrategy777, Jan 26, 2019

basicstrategy777

yacraps likes this.
  10. basicstrategy777, Jan 26, 2019

basicstrategy777

baddd and the duck celebrating pelosi "victory"...

[​IMG]

yacraps likes this.
  11. badddoin, Jan 26, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

What victory? Didn't you hear? President Pilosi'sbitch said he didn't capitulate. You're all winners, now run along on down to the border and sign the brand spankin' new wall, like the mindless automatons you've become.

12. basicstrategy777, Jan 26, 2019

basicstrategy777

baddd...all I want is for all Americans to win......securing the border with proven means should be applauded by all who want a soverign nation, a secure nation, a safer nation.....who would be against this...

yacraps likes this.
  13. von duck, Jan 26, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Nancy Polosi, seemed to be indicating that SHE was. I've been advocating securing that border for 40 years, and no matter who is in the White House, it never gets done. It is a hopeless cause. They, including trump, don't want to do it. It's that simple. :cool:

14. TDVegas, Jan 26, 2019

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

The problems with ATC’s and flight delays...ramping up the “problems” over the govt. shutdown likely forced Trumps hand to end it.

If it was employees just foregoing pay for a while...I think Trump might have stuck it out.

Most likely he didn’t see a domino effect of ATC calling in sick....and disrupting the nations business.

yacraps likes this.
  15. badddoin, Jan 26, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

I have nothing against securing the southern border. The problem is, and has been forever, that it's always turned into a political debate. We can blame THAT on Trump this go 'round. He's really made it the only real pillar of his campaigns.

If the problem is that we have scads of undocumented immigrants in the country, it would make sense to me to address THAT. And building a border wall does nothing to address it. Most of those folks overstayed visas, and continue to work here, putting downward pressure on the lower skilled job wages. It's a real problem (as opposed to the made-up problem of crime, drugs, raping our [white] women, etc.). Unfortunately, it's not really much of a problem for the donor class, and the employers of those low-skilled workers. In fact, it's an asset to them, and that my ignorant, simple-minded, iniquitous Trump supporters is why it will never be solved under this administration.

He's got y'all riled up on the idea of exacting some pain on brown-skinned people, at the expense of doing something constructive to solve the problem. This will persist as long as the magnet side of the equation is left the same.

I just think it's plenty pathetic that there are that many people in this country that fall for that nonsense.

"Build the wall and crime will fall." Really? Crime's been falling for 20 years without a wall somehow. Illegal border crossings have also been steadily decreasing.

"Build the wall and this particular person wouldn't have been murdered." Really? Do we know with certainty that this particular person wasn't previously saved from an untimely demise by some random occurrence involving an illegal immigrant?
    The answer to that is a definite fuck no, we don't. And even if it were a legitimate argument, are we really interested in spending billions to save on cop, or keep one kid from being raped?

When you're pointing to a single occurrence in this country, one (or at the very least one who can count) needs to understand the likelihood of it affecting them. There's 300 million people in America, so the odds of any random occurrence affecting me are similar to the odds of me winning the Powerball. Building a border wall for that purpose equates in my mind to quitting my job because I bought a Powerball ticket. But the poorly educated amongst us keep on beating that ridiculous drum.

I get it BS, and Set, and others, you're terrified of people that don't look like you, that don't worship like you, that don't fuck like you, but thankfully there's not enough of you left to matter.

The voters went to the polls en-masse in November and overwhelmingly rejected your hateful ideology. Buh-bye to you and buh-bye to Trump. That's how a representative government works.

16. basicstrategy777, Jan 26, 2019

basicstrategy777

You think he is a racist and dislikes the black man....yet he has lifted all boats with his economic policies...he will get more black, latino, asian votes in 2020 than any other republican president....and the reason is, he not only talked the talk but walked the walk...he has helped them......he was never called racists in 70 years and as soon as he ran for president he became a racist , overnite......he is probably the least racist person in DC...

He has brought immigration to a fever pitch and maybe, both sides will get off their asses and do something concrete about it....the public is watching.....the Wall is the tip of the ice berg and must be followed by common sense laws......he has had the balls to put himself out there, take a position and fight for it.

You will miss him when he is gone.

yacraps likes this.
  17. von duck, Jan 26, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

This was equal pressure on both parties, and we all know who caved. It's just like that old saying, don't let your mouth write a check, your balls can't cash. His ass is done.

18. von duck, Jan 26, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Miss him when he's gone? :confused: Hell, we miss him when he's here. :cool: But Nancy didn't miss, she took a sledgehammer to his balls, and he caved, and I think it's the last we'll here from him. :)

19. badddoin, Jan 26, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

Really? Never?

Trump Management Corporation
    In 1973, Richard Nixon’s Department of Justice sued the Trump family business for refusing to rent or negotiate rentals “because of race and color”.

It also charged that the company had required prohibitively stringent rental terms and conditions to black applicants and had lied about unit availability to keep black residents out. A then 26-year-old Donald Trump was the president of the company at the time.

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.amp...-common-thread-throughout-his-career-and-life

20. badddoin, Jan 26, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

Again, you'd do well to read what's in front of you and NOT what you think is in front of you.

These are the final 2 'graphs (the summary, if you will):

"I get it BS, and Set, and others, you're terrified of people that don't look like you, that don't worship like you, that don't fuck like you, but thankfully there's not enough of you left to matter.

The voters went to the polls en-masse in November and overwhelmingly rejected your hateful ideology. Buh-bye to you and buh-bye to Trump. That'show a representative government works."

Now, if I didn't know better, I'd say it was YOU (and Set, and others) that I was calling racists. It is Trump that is promoting your hateful ideology.

I know, Englishing is hard.