Tony Leo, "The Gaming Pro"

Discussion in 'Advanced Craps' started by Pressit, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Pressit, Nov 12, 2017

Pressit

Pressit Member

Other than myself, and rongarm10, anyone else familar with Tony Leo who resides in LV. Tony teaches his own version of DI (both on DVD and in his home), but of more interest to myself, he teaches a betting method where he incorporates 7 $1 Hop bets progressive method into his play.

You can find Tony on youtube, has 21 vids (under thegamingpro) of approximately 25 mins. each. The vid course is north of $500, maybe $600, the infrequent school which is held in his home not sure what that cost. If you are not into DI then this isn't for you, but if you are looking for a betting method using the Hop bets, you may find this of interest.

2. von duck, Nov 12, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

Thanks for the link "Tony".:D. I mean, Pressit.

3. Craps Poopshoot, Nov 12, 2017

Craps Poopshoot

Is this an endorsement of Tony Leo and his Super Hop Method?

Friends, I want to tell that I do not personally profit in any way or form, from any of the methods or systems that I have recently posted. I have only posted about such such methods for YOU TO EVALUATE AND COMMENT ON. I have only posted my opinions and thoughts about things I find interesting.

I am very sorry if anything I posted, written or commented on sounded like an endorsement, it in was only my attempt to share information with the community here for YOU TO EVALUATE YOURSELF.

I will also apologize to the community for going overboard on my criticism of Howard and Heavy. I was wrong in my over zealous criticism of them and made a fool of myself.

Lastly, I apologize some rather badly worded comments and statements that where seemingly cruel and callous. That is not me, that is not how I am. I am very sorry for saying those things.

gargoil, rongarm10, yacraps and 4 others like this.
  4. Dave G Ct, Nov 12, 2017

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Seen a couple of his vids.Looks like a stand-up guy.

5. HornHighBLEVE, Nov 12, 2017

HornHighBLEVE

HornHighBLEVE Member

I'll give them a look/see although I long ago concluded hop bets weren't for me...maybe I was too quick to judge. I just bookmarked his ...'discusses dice tips and strategy' video. Thanks Dave.

6. Dave G Ct, Nov 12, 2017

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Horn
    The hops strategy is optional.The main betting is inside plus the Field

7. lone irish digit, Nov 12, 2017

lone irish digit

Wonder what brought about this change of heart...well it is Sunday in most places even in Vegas.

Onautopilot and yacraps like this.
  8. AzDice, Nov 12, 2017

AzDice

AzDice Member

I have not met him but I have seen his videos.
    I tried his hop system on my home craps table. Tried it for about an hour. 3V set. I didn't include any other bets because I wanted to keep track of the hop bets alone. It makes a lot of sense if you're good enough to keep them on axis because you can include the 3/4 seven in the system.

9. HornHighBLEVE, Nov 12, 2017

HornHighBLEVE

HornHighBLEVE Member

^I only play that on a 5 table...
    ...3 units on each inside# 5.6.8....1 unit field and will let it ride depending.

10. von duck, Nov 12, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

In what proportions?

11. Dave G Ct, Nov 12, 2017

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Bets are much smaller

12. superrick, Nov 12, 2017

superrick

superrick Member

So, you got me to post who are you trying to kid. Why don't you call me, because you won't answer your phone. It it because you are just one more xxxxx xx xxx xxxxx?

13. superrick, Nov 12, 2017

superrick

superrick Member

The need to sell BS!
    Or could it be that one day you think you will see your name in something that your best buddy Harley writes Like this BS?

snakeeyesbanned.blogspot.com

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  14. rongarm10, Nov 12, 2017

rongarm10

rongarm10 Member

Question for u Az. If u can't keep the dice on axis, would that mean that this system of hop betting would not b too cool? Just sayin.

15. AzDice, Nov 12, 2017

AzDice

AzDice Member

Yea would not be cool because you would need to hop any bet that requires one of the dice to have a three on it. Their are six numbers that have a three in it. 4,5,6,7,8,9.
    You would need to hop each number every throw. Good luck.

rongarm10 likes this.
  16. superrick, Nov 13, 2017

superrick

superrick Member

So, now that you must need to sell something on this board you think that nobody ever read what you wrote about this guy on your blog?

That for some reason has been taking down or maybe it's just a trick and will be put back up after this post!

http://vegascrapsplayer.blogspot.com/2017/08/beware-of-dice-control-claims-on-youtube.html?m=1

Evidently, Poopshoot forgets what he has written in the past! He was pushing the Trinity system, and the Evolution Throw and who know what other BS that he thinks that he can sell and he starts out a post with the word Friends boy that gave me a big laugh!

Scammer's will do anything to sell their BS and they love to call you a friend.
    Poopshoot our friend not to long ago posted a post trying to cut this Tony guy down, now I guess the he found a new cult religion And now is repenting everything bad that he wrote about others!

So, I have one Quick Question, When are you going to give back the craps table that you and Harley took?

yacraps likes this.
  17. Dave G Ct, Nov 13, 2017

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Time for Crap.. to quit deflecting questions aimed at his credibility. He is a party to a theft and hides in plain site. Lost all credibility.

18. Craps Poopshoot, Nov 13, 2017

Craps Poopshoot

Don't buy in to CNN SuperRicks FAKE NEWS. This Fiction writer has been writing about this for a year now, and his story shifts over time too.

Get real people. If someone stole from you then what would you do?

Most people file a police report. Police are not stupid and can see though FAKE NEWS and FALSE CLAIMS really quick.

19. HornHighBLEVE, Nov 13, 2017

HornHighBLEVE

HornHighBLEVE Member

Possession is the trump card in this civil disputes...

...sadly many families have these kind of disputes when settling up estates.

Mssthis1 likes this.
  20. dustedone, Nov 13, 2017

dustedone

dustedone Member

I have ran across Tony in Las Vegas in the past. I would call him a DI player in all his convictions. His super seven hop strategy was never part of his regular play in the past.

I know he has watched me play my own hopping strategy, and he has put some of his own modifications to it by mixing thing up w/ dice control and table wagers.

I have watched his on-line videos that share similar statement by him that I first posted back in 2015 on this forum. http://www.crapsforum.com/threads/the-document.10295/

I haven t recently ran across Tony and witnessed his claims of winning; if he is using this hopping strategy and mirroring my play than some of his winning claims would be on the up and up...

Check the copyright dates on his web site and video postings; he did not totally develop this hopping strategy on his own

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017