Trump....this sums it up pretty good.....

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Jul 13, 2019.

1. von duck, Jul 24, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

That was the info provided by I.C.E. yesterday ! It's up to date, and it's it's YOUR nuts, getting squashed. Face it man, the guy is a pathological, liar, blowing smoke up your ass. :confused: They do not have the infrastructure, for mass deportations, it's just not there, and will not be funded by the current congress. :cool:

2. basicstrategy777, Jul 24, 2019

basicstrategy777

Your information is outdated. Thousands are being rounded up and deported.

The wheels of Trump grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly small.

Hey...how are those budget talks going......he got everything he wanted....slowly, slowly they are bending to his will......hey, hey, his sec of Defense just got approved......and his assistent will be in a few days.........hey, watch these mueller talks...that will be FUN.......the Trumpster will come out on top again.........you can't beat him duck....becuse he has the shield of truth and justice protecting him.....and it goes on and on and on.........shit, it wouldn't surprie me if he takes all 57 states.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    yacraps likes this.
  3. basicstrategy777, Jul 24, 2019

basicstrategy777

4. von duck, Jul 24, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

No! That info was released by I.C.E, YESTERDAY, and what's more, 17 of the 35 were just relatives of those being sought. So really, only 18 of 2000, had been apprehended. I sure the rest will turn themselves in, sooner or later.
    As far as the budget, I guess that ass kickin he took with the shutdown was enough to convince him, that he was out of his league, so he gave them whatever they told him to, and he took what they gave him. Time marches on, and nothing gets done, and you get dumber every day. :cool:

5. basicstrategy777, Jul 25, 2019

basicstrategy777

"....Nothing gets done...."......comments like this don't make you look good.....because they are ka-ka..............you're a beauty.

yacraps likes this.
  6. von duck, Jul 25, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Ka-ka is right, but it is the truth. It is not my desire to "look good", that is for you, trump, and other superficial cock-bites. The I.C.E, report was from I.C.E. itself, and it was the same on all channels, including the liars at Fox News. :confused:
    What trump is doing, is fostering-in a wave of extremism, that will be leaning the other way in about 18 months. What goes around, comes around, and boy is it coming. He will blame the other guys, but indirectly, he is the one responsible, for what's going to happen.
    The shit is just about to hit the fan. :cool:
    I.C.E. has more than 20,000 employees and support personal, and could only locate and arrest 35 people in their "massive" raids. Half of those arrested, were spouses or other relatives. I've said it before, and will say it again, trump nor anyone else is going to do anything, that might be effective against illegal immigration. Nothing was done in the last 60 years, and nothing will be done now. It will NOT happen, it's all bullshit, just like you. Maybe that's why you like it so much. :)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  7. TDVegas, Jul 25, 2019

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Not pro or anti Mueller....but he didn't “look” good yesterday. Stammering, stuttering and mumbling and looked like he either wasn't prepared or was uncomfortable with the questions from both sides. Could be older age or whatever...his hearing seemed off and too slouched in his chair.

I’ve seen him in testimony before and don’t remember him looking this “off”.

He’s 74 now....and I assume this was his swan song exit.

yacraps likes this.
  8. basicstrategy777, Jul 25, 2019

basicstrategy777

I'd like to feel sorry for him but the cocksucker tried mightily to put a dagger in Trumps heart....he would of if he could of. ......what a collosal waste of money and time....Trump had bigger fish to fry for the country during this time and he had.to dedicate many, many, many hours to this crap.

The party of hate and death just will not stop.........it's fun to see them crash and burn....so, so many times..........who-ever votes democrat in 2020 has to have his head examined.

yacraps likes this.
  9. von duck, Jul 25, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

It'll be the same ones that voted for Hillary last time, only quite a few more. Hope somebody "decent" emerges pretty soon. :cool:

10. von duck, Jul 25, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

In terms of government spending, it was a very minor expense.
    Let's see, how much in salary and overhead, did I.C.E. spend in the last two weeks, to find and arrest , 18 of 2000 illegal's they were after. I'll bet it was a whole lot more than $20 million. :cool:
    How many of the 200 sets of remains returned from NK have been identified in what? Over a year now? Don't remember hearing a single name, not one. :confused:

11. Grizzoola, Jul 27, 2019

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

Consider Michael Bennett, Duck. Highly qualified (see Wikipedia article).

12. von duck, Jul 27, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

I looked that up, and it says he's a Senator from Colorado, and the son of a holocaust survivor, so I see one major problem with this guy. Broncos fan, impeach the SOB! :D