Trying to toke Jacob?

Discussion in 'Housekeeping' started by Twelve4s, May 13, 2016.

1. Twelve4s, May 13, 2016

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

Tried using a prepaid mc to buy Jacob some beer. MC was rejected. Do you have to have a PayPal account to use a charge card?

2. Jacob

Jacob Administrator
    Staff Member

Onautopilot likes this.
  3. Twelve4s, May 13, 2016

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

I've heard PayPal can be a problem, but anyway I will try your other suggestions. I am hoping you don't have cancer? None of my business really, but we've all been affected by cancer if we've been around for any time. I lost a brother who was way too young.

Onautopilot likes this.

4. Jacob

Jacob Administrator
    Staff Member

I've been accused of having brain cancer, but I'm reasonably healthy to the best of my knowledge. My old man is fighting Cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer) right now though; round 2. His prognosis is not good, but I'm hopeful that in my lifetime newer tech like CRISPR and Stem Cell therapies will be able to cure a lot of Cancers. Shoot me a PM if you do end up sending something in, I'd make me smile to read it.

Twelve4s and Onautopilot like this.
  5. Onautopilot, May 13, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

Wishing the best for your dad, and all the family! It is a terrible disease, and many of us have lost love ones to it. Like you, I hope more people find a way to donate at least a few dollars to the efforts to find a cure!

Thanks for your continuing effort to give all of us a place to come and enjoy some discussion on the game we all love!

Twelve4s likes this.