VERY INTERESTING STUNNING INFORMATION

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by UNDERCOVERDICETHUG, Aug 10, 2015.

1. UNDERCOVERDICETHUG, Aug 10, 2015

UNDERCOVERDICETHUG

THERE ONCE WAS A MAN FROM NANTUCKET,
    HIS DICK WAS SO LONG HE COULD SUCK IT,
    HE SAID WITH A GRIN AS HE WIPED OFF HIS CHIN,
    IF MY EAR WERE A CUNT I'D FUCK IT!!!!!

2. $nakeEye$, Aug 10, 2015

$nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Member

MY WIFE and OTHER FEMALES read this forum -

If you can NOT get a grip on your emotions -

Perhaps YOU should post elsewhere !

You have a whole lot of class -

Unfortunately -

It is ALL LOW !

$...eE..$

basicstrategy777 and Onautopilot like this.
  3. Pressit, Aug 11, 2015

Pressit

Pressit Member

$nake

You reposted UCDT's post, now your wife and other females will be exposed to the same objectionable language for a second time. I have no idea why UCDT writes the way he does, shock value maybe, but he does at times supply some gems of information which I haven't seen posted here before. Then there is alway the "Ignore" switch found in settings.

4. Dave G Ct, Aug 11, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Pressit
    You are right. I was appalled at first. But little gold nuggets fall out of such posts. I am glued.

5. thaferrett, Aug 11, 2015

thaferrett

thaferrett Member

Like women aint never seen the word Dick spelled out.

6. UNDERCOVERDICETHUG, Aug 11, 2015

UNDERCOVERDICETHUG

DEAR MISTA SNAKEYES (THE WEST COAST WHINER)

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT IS BEING POSTED. THEN DONT FUCKIN LOOK AT IT. IF THE MODERATOR AINT DOIN SHIT ABOUT IT THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING. FREE SPEECH, PEACEFUL PROTEST, ALL THAT GOOD CONSTITUTIONAL SHIT APPLIES HERE. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU CLAIM THAT YOU ARE THE "FORUM POLICE" THE SAVIOR OF ALL FROM THE WORK FUCK, 15 YEARS WAS IT, THEN RETIRED?? SOUNDS LIKE WHAT FIRED? RESIGNED TO AVOID INDICTMENT? YOU'RE IN "VEGAS" NOW SNAKE EYES.........HENDERSON TO BE EXACT IS IT????? SO YOU WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS, YOU'RE A LITTLE OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY CHAMP. YOU'RE JURISDICTION HAS FUCKIN EXPIRED ASSHOLE, SO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NOWBODY FEARS THE POLICE NOWDAYS LITTLE SNAKE-EYES, NOBODY IS INTIMIDATED. TURN ON YOUR FUCKIN TV AND CATCH UP WITH THE TIMES. I COULD NOT GIVE A FUCK LESS ABOUT YOUR HALF ASS GET TOGETHERS WITH GROUPS OF DI. A TRUE DICE MANIPULATOR WILL TRAVEL ALONE TO THE WATERING HOLE. I DONT KNOW WHAT HOLE YOU HAVE CRAWLED OUT FROM BUT I SUGGEST YOU GO BACK. KNOW WHO YOU ARE FUCKING WITH MY TOUGH LITTLE FRIEND. DONT TALK SHIT VIA THE INTERNET FROM 4,000 MILES AWAY. DONT BE A COWARD. DICE MANIPULATION IS A MANS WORLD. NEXT TIME LEAVE THE LADIES OUTSIDE THE FORUM OR DIRECT THEM TO THE BEGGINERS ZONE. DO NOT THREATEN ME AGAIN OFFICER DUMB DUMB. AND BY THE WAY, GO GET YOUR FUCKIN SHINE BOXXXX!!!!!!!!

7. UNDERCOVERDICETHUG, Aug 11, 2015

UNDERCOVERDICETHUG

IM SURE OLE SNAKE EYES CHUCKLED WHEN HE READ THE POST.

8. basicstrategy777, Aug 11, 2015

basicstrategy777

Your continual use of swear words on this forum to express your opinion is a reflection of your upbringing and demonnstrates a lack of common coutesy towards others and a lack of respect.

If I was the moderator I'd eliminate you from this board. If he allows it, he thinks more about your right to
    speak as you do, than how it affects the members here.

Some things are acceptable in our society and some things are not....you need to be reined in.

I choose not to participate on a board that allows someone that talks like you.

9. UNDERCOVERDICETHUG, Aug 11, 2015

UNDERCOVERDICETHUG

(yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn) MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS POPS IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THREADS AND POSTS SPEND LESS TIME IN THE FREE INTERNET CAFE AT THE NURSING HOME AND MORE TIME PLAYING WITH BUGS BUNNY COLORING BOOKS

10. Pressit, Aug 11, 2015

Pressit

Pressit Member

From one of the best mob movies ever, Goodfellas. Billy Batts tells Tommy DeVito, "Go home and get your fucking shine box." That didn't workout well for either of them.

UCDT has this unique ability to startle the senses, inform, and make you laugh, not nescessarly in that order, and not all in the same breath.

Reality. If you piss on UCDT's birthday cake, you can expect he is going to shit on your's, resulting in nobody gets any birthday cake. Not sure how this is settled, how you can remove one member because of his language, but other who have inferred physical threat, and homophobic slurs are allowed to remain. There is this ignore switch in settings if you don't want to read what some member has to say.

UNDERCOVERDICETHUG likes this.
  11. Pressit, Aug 11, 2015

Pressit

Pressit Member

I always find this funny. Who is online.
    Right now we have 6 members, 8 guests, and 17 robots.
    Seldom will you ever find the robots in the minority.

12. UNDERCOVERDICETHUG, Aug 11, 2015

UNDERCOVERDICETHUG

I THINK SNAKE EYES SUDDENLY HAD A FLASH BACK THAT HE STILL PATROLLING THE GHETTO STREETS OF NORTH JERSEY AND FELT OBLIGATED TO 'SPRING INTO ACTION" I DONT KNOW WHAT KINDS OF PILLS HE TAKES BUT HE SHOULD REALLY START CUTTING THEM IN HALF!!!!

13. UNDERCOVERDICETHUG, Aug 11, 2015

UNDERCOVERDICETHUG

THE "GUESTS" ONLINE REMAIN UNIDENTIFIED ARE THE MODERATORS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY SNAKE EYES IS CRYING AND SOBBING. IT APPEARS THAT SOMEONE IN THIS ARMPIT FORUM SITE HAS STOLEN HIS SUNSHINE. SNAKE EYES NO LONGER HAS THE FUCKIN STAGE. SNAKE EYES HAS REALIZED THERE IS A NEW FUCKIN SHERIFF IN TOWN, AND IM HERE TO FUCKIN COLLECT. IM CENTER FUCKIN STAGE, ALL EYES ON ME WITH THE "REAL DICE MANIPULATION TIPS" . HERE IS A TIP FOR SNAKE EYES. DONT EAT SOMETHING YOU FIND ON THE GROUND THAT RESEMBLES A "LINCOLN LOG" :0)

14. eurcalcat, Aug 11, 2015

eurcalcat

eurcalcat Member

oh BTW..this is great stuff...I just wish I have the opportunity to watch THUG
    roll em' @ the Borgata later this month.... I hope I am lucky enough to be on
    his table.

15. UNDERCOVERDICETHUG, Aug 11, 2015

UNDERCOVERDICETHUG

SURVEILLANCE DEPARTMENTS BE ON YOUR TOES, I AM RIGHT UNDER YOUR FUCKING NOSE....

16. bubba

bubba Member

.I get a laugh out of it all, don't read any of it but just realizing some people still living in Ferguson will never get out. I am surprised he has got so much time to post given his situation.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  17. tabletop123, Aug 11, 2015

tabletop123

tabletop123 Member

Very nice & Racially Motivated Comment, Bubba! Wonder if UCDT will ask you how That Double wide Trailer is working out for You!

18. Grizzoola, Aug 11, 2015

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

I have the Thug on ignore, and haven't missed him a bit. I find plenty of other nuggets in other posts/threads. I don't need his.

19. bubba

bubba Member

I doubt the wanna be douche bag is done with his sponge bath yet to comment but I'm sure he will before the sun goes down on the other side of the tracks.

20. bubba

bubba Member

Yea I could ignore the TS, but then it would think it won...I enjoy throwing shit right back at the person that shit it. Its a no brainer what it is...we are all laughing about it..