What will the disenchanted bring to the table now!?!

Discussion in 'Prop Bets & Side Bets' started by dustedone, Sep 5, 2018.

1. dustedone, Sep 5, 2018

dustedone

dustedone Member

This years craps play will not becoming to an end w/ the start of the regular football season. Unlike years past I would set aside my craps play to focus time and money on sports betting, breaking down the guidelines that I had set for myself living in a city such as Las Vegas.

This years play, using only a hopping system w/ a run and gun strategy, has given me a lifestyle I had only imagined if one would have a winning system. Not have I only enhanced my life but a few other that have came along for the ride. The time and effort to get to this point has been a long journey of awareness and self discovery.

Time to put all that hard work and effort aside and mash the gas pedal to floor....

KokomoJoe4 likes this.
  2. KokomoJoe4, Sep 5, 2018

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

You have put up your method of play and it seems to work for you as long as the odd box numbers show.

I recall that you have a rather large buy-in to cover for the progression needed when your numbers do not show.

The fact the hops pay as well as they do allow for the avoidance of a martingale to cover accumulating losses - a very good thing.

During sessions that have gone very well for you Duste, how large have the hops gotten?

Continued good luck with your play.

yacraps likes this.
  3. dustedone, Sep 5, 2018

dustedone

dustedone Member

I will say that you are not one.of the naysayers on this forum.

To answer your question, and I think I know what you are asking; on the SIM w/ wincraps 15 rolls between winning hands 14 rolls in live play.

yacraps likes this.
  4. KokomoJoe4, Sep 17, 2018

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Duste,

Obviously, this is the only situation where you can get yourself into big trouble. Having sixteen winning outcomes working at all times makes each dice outcome approximately a 44% likely winner, but that other 56% has a way of showing, and too many of these in a row (14 or 15 of them) can be very problematic, but hey we all know it is gambling.

yacraps likes this.