" You'll knock your eye out kid......."

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Aug 22, 2019.

1. basicstrategy777, Aug 22, 2019

basicstrategy777

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

yacraps likes this.
  2. yacraps, Aug 23, 2019

yacraps

yacraps Member

Man 777s your right these woman make some good points, better than any bb gun
    upload_2019-8-23_3-41-3.jpeg
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    basicstrategy777 likes this.
  3. von duck, Aug 23, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Just "for the record" the teachers statement was You'll "PUT" your eye out! :cool:

4. basicstrategy777, Aug 23, 2019

basicstrategy777

poetic licence.

yacraps likes this.
  5. von duck, Aug 23, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Is that the rule trump used to declare himself the new "GOD", or did you hire-on as one of his speech writers? :cool:

6. basicstrategy777, Aug 23, 2019

basicstrategy777

Think he is playing it safe and not wanting to disrupt his election chances.......or will he continue to lay the wood to china and bring them to heel and continue to do what he thinks is the right thing...............china better not fuck with him too much or they will run out of money.........this speech this afternoon should be a beauty......hang on to your hat.

yacraps likes this.
  7. von duck, Aug 23, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

:confused: Does Not want to disrupt his election chances? Then he had better reassess them. :cool:

8. basicstrategy777, Aug 23, 2019

basicstrategy777

He just might say.....'screw the election, I'm gonna do what I think is best for America...and let the chips fall where they may'......he's even talking about maybe skipping the G-7.

yacraps likes this.
  9. von duck, Aug 23, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Since he's declared himself "God", maybe he'll just do away with any further elections. :)

10. basicstrategy777, Aug 24, 2019

basicstrategy777

You are what you think you are............777

yacraps likes this.
  11. von duck, Aug 24, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

No! Your not! Niether is he. This should be a clue to you, but I don't think you're picking up on it. Trump doesn't know jack-shit. He knows how to attain money, then use bankruptcy to retain it. That's what he knows. :cool:

12. basicstrategy777, Aug 24, 2019

basicstrategy777

The mind is very powerful duck.....there are those that enter a room, and people KNOW, and are drawn to them.....the women know and the men know....how you carry yourself, you are not stoop shoulders but stand/walk erect, your eyes and smile are calm but alert and semi-steely; you are dressed just right, with casual elegence, your shoes are shined and there is a straight, sharp crease on your pants........you have a confidence in all you do....your walk, your stance, your handshake, your eyes.....you have an air about you...ala James Bond....men want to be like you and women want to be between the sheets with you.......you know it..they know it......

And even you could pull it off duck....if you believe..........you are what you think you are duck.....unfortunately for you, everybody here thinks you are an asshole...and deep down so do you.....hate to see how you walk into a room, but I'd be able to pick you out in a heartbeat...............

crispcem and yacraps like this.
  13. yacraps, Aug 25, 2019

yacraps

yacraps Member

crispcem and basicstrategy777 like this.
  14. crispcem, Aug 25, 2019

crispcem

crispcem Member

Hmmmmm poor trigger finger form in the 3rd photo...777s...where in the effing hell do you find all these photos you post?

yacraps likes this.
  15. crispcem, Aug 25, 2019

crispcem

crispcem Member

I worked for a guy like that. He knew how to command a room, a sidewalk, wherever. He'd walk into a bar or restaurant and his demeanor made everyone jump to attention. VIP was written all over him by how he stood, the look in his eye, every gesture and move he made. It cuts both ways - ya wanna be successful - you start acting successful - success (and people) will follow. He was a self made millionaire who came from nothing.

yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.
  16. von duck, Aug 26, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Perhaps it is not the strength of this persons mind, thatbplaces them on a pedestal, but rather, the relative weakness of the other minds in the room. This country was founded by those that that refused to submit blindly to hierarchy. You seem to be cut of a different cloth, with all of your bowing and scraping. Trump cannot save this country, we the citizens have to do it, and the citizenry is so dumbed-down, they don't even want to save it. :cool:

17. basicstrategy777, Aug 26, 2019

basicstrategy777

People that love America voted him in....the disrupter...the non-politician.....how's he doin' ?............

He will continue to turn things upside down...to do things others before him refused to do.......he will do whatever necessary to bring this country back........don't be surprized at things he will do in the future.......he will use every power available to the office of President and cut..slice...dice...any and all roadblocks put before him....his base will not leave him....they understand he is the ONLY chance to save America......the signs in my front yard say..." Save America"..."Vote Trump".......the signs have steel rods around them in case some asshole tries to drive on my lawn to take down the signs....they will end up with flat tires and a ripped out radiator.......I'm thinking of putting a 12 gage with a trip wire hidden in my juniper bush, but haven't done that....yet........we must kill extremists..........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    KokomoJoe4, yacraps and crispcem like this.
  18. von duck, Aug 26, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

You ARE an extremist, so be carful what you wish for. It is illegal to set booby traps, even on your own property. They might get an emergency responder, or a mischievous or curious child.
    Trump would be much better off, if he would learn to ignore the frivolous things, just don't even respond. He should quit having his picture taken, with pedophylles also. It's hard to look good, when you're nut-hugging a pedophylle.

19. crispcem, Aug 27, 2019

crispcem

crispcem Member

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHHAHAHA!

I think I just fell in love heehehee

yacraps likes this.
  20. basicstrategy777, Aug 27, 2019

basicstrategy777

We will find out in 2020 if the country is so dumbed down they don't even want to save it.........62 million wanted it saved and voted for Trump.....and he is not disappointing and they love him for it.....

Who in their right mind will vote for the socialiust party....the party of death and hate...........it should be a slam dunk but the dems will be a little smarter this time .......you should impeach on the obvious, not go searching, searching, looking for anything....as they are doing.....they will all be exposed for performing criminal acts.....many will go down and some to prison....hopefully dumbo ears will be among them
    .....there is no doubt he headed the cabal to take down Trump, involving the FBI...the CIA....and the Justice dept..........that black prick should be wearing an orange suit....him and the hildebeast.......

And talk about who founded the bill of riights and the constitution.......the greatest documents created by man.......it was old, rich white men......no females...no blacks...no asians...no mexicans...no latinos........no muslims.........just a bunch of old, white men........white supremisists would not be politically correct and abhorant ......I try to call it the way it is.........yeah, I know, everybody is equal......but maybe George had it right....maybe.....

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

All you like to do duck is critisize .......instead of contributing something using facts, you spout crap for the purpose of getting a rise and hearing yourself talk.........you're a talker not a fighter.....you remind me of this fellow......outside the ring throwing phony punches and thinking he is a champ.....in your case its chump.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    yacraps likes this.