Mike Waltz letter....very disturbing.

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Apr 14, 2021.

1. basicstrategy777, Apr 14, 2021

basicstrategy777

2. MisterInside, Apr 14, 2021

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Critical Race Theory has reached elementary school systems across the country. My 5th grade grandson is learning about the Civil Rights movement of the sixties, Jim Crow and the rest. School officials are building a foundation with kids before they reach puberty. By high school, there will be BLM support groups on campuses. I have no problem with teaching kids about American history, but I have concerns on how that will be framed.

I imagine if teachers resist or don't enthusiastically support CRT, their careers are over.

Haven't you heard? This country is based on WHITE PRIVILEDGE and WHITE SUPREMACY.

Are white people ever going to stand together and fight back?

yacraps likes this.
  3. basicstrategy777, Apr 14, 2021

basicstrategy777

so make 2 columns...one entitled what white people have accomplished throughout history to advance and better the human race.......and the other column what black people have done throughout history to advance and better the human race.........just the facts mame..............were not blacks here before whites....they had a head start on us.......and they could run real fast............what is taught in school should be as factual as you can get......the good and the bad.........you cancel nothing..............it all starts at home....the values you have..........if a dog mis-behaves it is the owners fault, not the dog.....without god-fearing parents that believe in the 10 commandments and the golden rule and the idea of good and evil......we are sunk.........we need a 40 day flood and a re-do.

yacraps likes this.
  4. MisterInside, Apr 14, 2021

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Practically all inventions, advancements and achievements are due to white folks. The next century will be dominated by Asians.

Clearly today’s schools are more focused on advancing the radical left agenda and not facts.

We are sunk. Although components have evolved over time, it’s really amazing how the left movement has gained momentum and support of media, business executives and the majority of Americans so quickly.

Equal parts 1) Distain and hatred for Donald Trump therefore all things conservative; 2) George Floyd and; 3) Demographic changes were the game’s key plays.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    yacraps likes this.
  5. basicstrategy777, Apr 14, 2021

basicstrategy777

the pendulum has swung rather dramatically......in time, it will swing the other way.........I don't believe i will be around to see it, however.

It would be interesting , if Jesus Christ came down to earth....how he would be treated.....

yacraps likes this.
  6. MisterInside, Apr 14, 2021

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Jesus is coming and, boy is he pissed!

yacraps likes this.
  7. von duck, Apr 15, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

DO, - Work at :)
    DEW. - Condensed water vapor, often on the grass :)
    DUE. - Because of, or expected to arrive :)
    DOO. - A 777 post. :D

MisterInside likes this.